Looking for a corp active between 22 and 01 eve time

New player here…almost new…i took my char from my brother, he decided to quit eve few days ago…looking for a nice bunch of people that will teach me a bit, but most of all, nice people to have fun with I have only one problem, i am italian but i live in Uk, and i can play only evenings from 22 eve time till 24 eve time…so a corp that is also active on that time…thanks!
My char has 68m sp but i am still noob :slight_smile:
Unfortunately i can play only between 22 and 01 eve time,because of my job.

1 Like

Ruthless Regiment. We have lots of UK based pilots. Our CEO is a Brit.

We are multi TZ.

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Evian Industries

You would be a great fit over at JREX! We are a small gang to large fleet PvP orientated Corp that has lots of content right out of our door. We also mine and many of us do it together. We also have a strong industrial component. We are active from 1700-0600 eve time with players ranging from EUSTZ to USTZ. We are based in placid area not too far from you and the transition would be swift. I hope you would join us and based on your interests, you would fit right at home.

We are also members of a pirate alliance called intergalactic space hobos! We have lots of good fights and great content happening everyday to from blops to roams to Gate camps to dread fights.

I have attached our recruitment thread below which is the best place to reach us at!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.