Older Indi pilot

Hello Gnostia,

Wellcome back again to the game. I am Tryme Trymsson and i am currently trying to build up a Roleplaying player made lore based upon the eve lore stories & a player government to boot. Recruiting!
This is something unique (from what i know) that may not appeal to everyone since it has the roleplaying tag and lore tag on it. But yet i recive mutch possitive feedback and support for it to happen. People wish to see this come true.

What i offer is that you take part in this and build up this idea from the ground to a reallity. And since you are a travler that comes back after some time to the game i think this will suit you. Since i plan to have this last for quite some time and it should be somewhat easy to come back to once the government is established. So you can think long turm here, it’s what i offer + the content ideas behind this idea.
Have a read and decide. Come back to me once you have read it and let me know if you have any questions or wish to know more about it. We can allways try to have a chat. Anyways, let me know your reply.

Hope to hear from you,

with best regards

// Tryme Trymsson