On The Force Projection Dev-Blog

This. The game shouldn’t pamper people making stupid decisons. If it has to be sansha space to explore, just set up a base nearby. Otherwise use all the options there are for getting around really quickly: Filaments, Wormholes, Thera, Jumpclones.

1 Like

Filaments don´t bring you where you want.
Wormholes need to be CHAINED to bring you where you want and is also RNG.
Thera and Turnur connections may help, but also get rolled by nullsec as WE DON`T WANT THEM.
Jumpclones don´t transport your loot.

You KNOW which RELIC LOOT has REGIONAL DROPs which INTACT ARMOR PLATES
ONLY DROP in SANSHA SPACE

But if people don´t produce RIGS how should they know about this?!

sry can you rephrase your… whatever that is? I have read it multiple times and I just don’t find your point.

I explicitly suggested he should set up a base near sansha space if it has to be sansha space.

Else he could use whatever other option to get around. Which doesn’t explicitly means sansha space. Because you can do exploration just anywhere. Because this:

is clearly wrong.

Which anyone who does exploration would know.
See here:
intactarmorplates
And I never hacked anything in Sansha space. I only do exploration in wormholes. So you might explain to me where they come from then?

1 Like

WH does spawn all regional Sites… + the Guarded Sleeper sites.
You clearly don´t know how Wormhole space works… jokes on you :slight_smile:
Let me educate you as i consider this one of my jobs for eve beginners.

You don’t need to educate me on anything. I do know that. You just proved that Intact Armor Plates can be found outside sansha space. Which means, there is absolutely no need to have direct access to Sansha Space to find them.

Case closed.

1 Like