Ooops, I did it again... Looking for newsib friendly corp

Look, I’ve left and keep coming back.

Pre-2007, I deleted my toons, so I only have 25M on my main at this point, after leaving pissed off at monoclegate after incarna. Besides which, I felt like I had to choose between a hugely demanding job, single motherhood – and Eve which was in some ways an attractive nuisance and addiction at the time.

And now? I’m retired. All the time in the world to roam New Eden. Upped my time for a year with the fanfest discount.

I had wished for this day, although I have to admit, my reaction time and bull**** tolerance is a lot lower now and my roles are more limited than a decade or so ago, lol…

I have a lot of catch up to do, so consider me a noob. Jeeez, half my boats are different fittings and skills from eight years back, go fig?

All gaming out there is pretty hostile to women unless you find a good guild/corp/community these days, so why not come back to Eve? It may be 5% female, but it kicks ass, and is the best, deepest game around.

Here’s the essay on it that got me a few real plex back in the day:

I come with my bestie who is male IRL and really a serious newbro.

Happy to start in high/low sec, probably not going to be an ace pvper with 60yo situational awareness at this point. But as a retired RL writer, teacher, engineer, marketing VP and security analyst, I have a lot to contribute beyond my certs.

Prefer TS/Mumble/Vent over Discord (it’s a security nightmare waiting to happen…).

Shva Shakti

2 Likes

We do use Discord as our comms (2FA ftw), but Aideron Robotics would be happy to have you, we’re a very welcoming and respectful community, and won’t be discriminating because of gender or anything!

If you’d like to learn more feel free to join our Discord here:http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

Again sorry that we use Discord as our main form of communication, but we haven’t had any security issues… yet :slight_smile:

Thanks, will check out! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good to hear :slight_smile: let me know if you need any help or have any questions

Hi!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Hi Shva Shakti,

Nice to meet you, I am the CEO of Babel Fish Inc. Reloaded I would like to invite you to check us out. We do however use discord for some of our comms. Mostly Text, Mumble is used for Voice Operations for our corp/alliance/coalition. So it is a bit mix of both.

That said you sound like the kind of person that would fit right into both our corp and our alliance.

We have mix of things we do and I am sure you could fit right in. Between our corp and the alliance we have a good range of young to old, and as you mention a small percentage of females.

We all like to have a good time, Help each other out and fight when needed or just when we feel like like it!

Here is a link to the Ad I put up. Which also has a link to our website as well.

Hope to talk with you if you have interest.

Sincerely,

Blue Sparrow Evans
CEO / Chairman of the Board

1 Like

what tz youre in ? were eutz with 2-3 ustz 2 of wich are currently afk due rl projects

As for us were a laid back corp living in nullsec npc , not part of any alliances aside some local friends and
we dont give a ■■■■ about killboard stats .

We got indy structures and a system in place and burner acces for making isk if needed and looking since our return to eve to get back into swing again , we allow complete freedom in whatever you wanna do , we have a mixture of everything , miners , pvp’rs , a canadian ! , and folks who mess about in fw .

if interested hit us up in bladepub ingame usually most folk are around starting 14-16 eye time untill …

and yeh we do use voicecomms , got a discord and whatsapp group as were a very social group

Hi @Shva_Shakti

I’ve eve-mailed you.

All the best,

Alt

I’ve settled on AIDER, thanks all!

Hey, @Shva_Shakti ! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of fleets - a bit of PVE, atm still in high sec 0.5 but later in our low sec home, too.

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more PVP and PVE people - so perhaps this is something for you and your bestie: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do - and we could really use more - check it out :slight_smile:

Your post looks really cool and I would love if you just came by to say hi and chat on discord or shoot me a mail!

Discord: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

P.S. Just saw that you already found a new home - fly safe - or dangerous - and welcome back!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.