Open letter from a newbie to EVE developers

1 Like

Could be worse, could be overrun with drunken Scots
and have everything in Gaelic :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Drunk is an unnecessary qualifier for the Scots. :stuck_out_tongue:

This southern shandy swilling sassenach is now hiding from the wrath of the jocks

3 Likes

And sometimes when I’m in space I would like to go down to some planet, land and get to know its culture, its commerce, its events or simply admire its geography, its flora or its fauna, that’s another thing that would make EVE a more complete game. and complex. Imagine having Low or Hi sec planets where you can buy a space to sell your stuff or trade and talk face to face with players of alien races.

C’mon, man.

Whenever I see people saying things like this, I realize that they simply do not understand EVE Online, nor do they understand video game development in general. What you’re asking for is, in and of itself, an entirely new, high-budget title that demands thousands upon thousands of hours of development time and millions of dollars.

That request is totally removed from the scope of this game and completely infeasible for CCP… If that’s what you want, you should be looking for a different game to play.

I think he should play ScamCitizen instead which has all those he asked for in his post… I heard it will have a final release soon… with some luck before the end of this century even. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

We should be able to land on planets to grief some locals and wildlife, using handheld firearms and pointy sticks!

Also, the game should select random miners and mission runners, and spawn them as indigenous citizens and animals for our safaris.

Please like and subscribe! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.