Other Accounts linked to my e-mail address

Hi guys,
Seeing as this is the only forum that I can post too I have no option but to post here.
After a two year absence from the game I have recently returned.
One of the things that I noticed when setting my account up, is the ability to see old accounts linked to my e-mail address.
So today, I decided to have a look.
To my surprise, there were several accounts that I do not recognize. I use a variation on a set format for my account names with all games that I play.
So, who’s attention should I bring this too, and perhaps more importantly, can I get these unidentified accounts killed off completely?

1 Like

Log in to your account management and submit a support ticket under Accounts & Billing (might be Billing & Accounts).

Here’s the link:

https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us

1 Like

Also, these new forums require a “tutorial” to be completed before they’ll let you post everywhere. Click on your icon in the upper right corner and click the @discobot PM, then do what the stupid thing requires you to do until you get the badge to post everywhere.

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

2 Likes

For posting, if you go to a sub category, rather than a top level category, you’ll be able to post.

1 Like

Got you a shirt to celebrate your return:

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.