Overpriced scam in hubs

Scam is the scam , and competition between scammers, yes maybe that is great idea for game. I was thinking about EVE from other perspective

Eve encourages scamming. It always has. Even the addition of the warning pop up you ignored was a major point of discussion, since it was a one-sided nerf to creative market gameplay.

Luckily I donā€™t live in a dystopian country.

I do love playing dystopian games though.

Waitā€¦youā€™ve played for 8 years and somehow didnā€™t know thatā€™s possible if YOU set up the circumstances against yourself?

Sorry, guy, but itā€™s your fault. Nothing else nor anybody elseā€¦your fault.

As to your pained question of WHYYYYY??!..after playing 8 years, you should also be very aware that there is almost 20 years of people writing / talking / arguing / discussing more on every possible facet of EvE than one would believe possible. Much - much too much, really - has been said on this very subject since EvE launched. You can easily look it up.

Thatā€™s the way EvE was for many years. Thatā€™s the way EvE should be now.

2 Likes

Does not look you played 8 years as at the beginning was no safety, no pop ups about overpriced and many other updates were developed later. and It was always enough player like yourself which one type respond it is ā€œIt is you faultā€ Yes that is true, and if we follow this way we have EVE with no improvement from 2000. So I am not getting what is you suggest leave as Is ā€¦ OK. You want me blame for my mistake. Ok I get it. You better player. Something else?

Dumbing down Eve is not an ā€œimprovementā€

3 Likes

I get it, - removing scammers kill the game.

100% your fault.

Learn to EVE kthx.

1 Like

Umā€¦ @CAMODELK1N , old friendā€¦I suspect there may be some sort of miscommunication between usā€¦ I literally just said the way EvE used to be was there was no safety and thatā€™s the way it should be nowā€¦

Iā€™m sure I must have presented unclearly, I will do it differently: EvE did not have any safety trigger mechanic for many years and it should not have one now.

Wellā€¦modesty would prevent me from saying such a thing.

Not from me, no. However, the CCP of the dim past does have an applicable message for you:

ā€¦ and ?

Yes please. That has been rubbish since the day it was introduced.

EVE used to be much more interesting before all of the guardian grandma features were introduced.

So huge +1 to getting rid of safety settings.

Go to null secā€¦ no safety. Who stop you to set red safety in hi sec?

No one stops it, but that isnā€™t relevant to your suggestion, which I totally agree with.

Get rid of it all together.

right and delete the gameā€¦ letā€™s get to RMT and other scamā€¦ many players will be happy

you can even purchase 100s of k for a yatch that does not even exist.

Thatā€™s where you are wrong. In eve, players set prices. So, there is no actual ā€œcorrectā€ price for an item. You should have learnt that after 8 years.

2 Likes

regular = average price

If you donā€™t like the way EVE is, you are free to do that anytime.

Then use the word average, not regular.

And still, this means nothing. You have a warning that itā€™s higher than the usual price, not a reason to not purchase it. Sometimes I donā€™t mind paying 10 times the price. And sometimes people who place an item 10 times the price make less profit than people who use the usual price.

Do I need your permission :wink:

Awful sassy for a dude who canā€™t even avoid a scam when there is a warning :smiley:

1 Like