Overview - Citizen Ships

@JC_Mieyli @Knowledgeminer

Calm down kids, you’re going to get papa ISD angry and he’s going to take away your dessert.

This thread is like a mine of original ideas for Hilmar, I will have to call him here.

1 Like

And they don’t get wardeced because of someone’s mouth…

1 Like

“You are a fool!”, said the fool.
“Wrong! He is no fool!”, said the other fool.
“I wasn’t talking about him, fool!”, said the first fool.
“Yes you were!”, interjected fool #3.
“You are all three of you fools.”, said the biggest fool of them all.
“Shut up, Mayhaw!”, the three fools replied in unison.

Are you not entertained?

2 Likes

I am, so let’s jump in the fool bandswagon !

Calm down, miner!
Said to you …
… it’s a pun! :smiley:

I agree with JC that these could be ships of baseliners visible in space. There’s nothing dumb about that. Dumb were your reactions, and I believe you can do much better than that! If we take “citizen” literally, which we should, it likely means inhabitants of whatever system they would be zooming around in. It definitely doesn’t mean “citizens of new eden”. Too broad and applying to everyone.

We already see them, btw, but their current form is only spots of lights leaving stations (yes, that’s supposed to be baseliners undocking). I see nothing wrong in such speculation, but there’s a lot wrong with your reactions. There’s also npc miners and rats of course, but these guys aren’t technically planeteers (isthataword?), so… no idea!

I’m actually curious ybout this now. Imagine PvErs ganking baseliner’s ships. That would be hilarious!

Thanks for the thread, now stop ruining it! :smiley:

2 Likes

Removed a bunch of off topic posts. Keep it civil and on topic. Thank you.

Seriously!

Ok I will speak the unspeakable: It is a ship that cannot be attacked.

:sob:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.