P.I.E. (Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris) - Amarr Loyalist, Faction Warfare

nothing like a bit of RP fun, how do i find out more? also an old noob, so may need some help etc.

Not a problem! We are noob friendly and have many blues outside the corp if you need help with anything. Just find our in-game description or recruitnent advert and it will have a link to our forums. Also join our public channel from there and one of us will help you when were on.

The OP of this thread also has links to forums for applying!

Still here! Still recruiting :slight_smile:

Join In-Game channel ā€˜PIE Publicā€™ for more information

i am interested in joining along with a few buddy of mine, but we have a few questions, can we chat on discord?

Sure! Mailing you our dischord link in game

Still here! Still recruiting :slight_smile:

Join In-Game channel ā€˜PIE Publicā€™ for more information

A friendly bump for an Amarr FW Alliance!

I am new to RP in an MMO, never done it before. This character has always been my PVP focused one, I spent a lot of time in CVA back in the Providence glory days and was always intrigued by the underlying roleplaying aspect of Provi and the Amarr influences. I have done Gallente FW 6 years ago, I hope that does not count against me.

I play in the early EU TZ of eve+2 and am active from 17:00 eve to 20:00 evetime. Would I be able to PVP with your corp at those times?

1 Like

Definitely, our most active PvPerā€™s are on in the EUTZ, including myself. Check out our KB and hop on discord if interested!