PandaCorp - Not just a Corp, but a community - Looking for pilots

• Do you want to be in a Corp where you can help & shape its future?

• Do you want to build something new instead of it all being done for you?

• Do you want to be more than just another member or number in fleet?

• Do you want to be known as a pilot and a member of a team?

• Do you want to become someone different?

Here at Panda Corp, we are a small band of pilots who want to forge their own path. Founded by returning players who have done sov. warfare in the past but wanted something different; they started a Corp with the intention of being self-sufficient while also offering small fleet pvp, not relying on the large alliances and their vast wealth. Located within NPC null sec, in a secure area with pvp, ratting and mining available. For safer living and improved bonuses to research and manufacturing, there is Corporation owned citadels and engineering complexes. We are looking forward to the winter expansion and will be purchasing a refinery, with the intention of making the most out of this exciting opportunity.

We are looking for like minded players that would like become a member of our team to help us grow. We are mainly EU based but do have a couple of dedicated US players and looking to grow both time zones. We’re looking for people who want to do more than just be told where to fly and what to shoot, what to mine or what to build; or people who don’t want to blindly follow the commands of someone way up high in their ivory tower. We’re looking for someone who wants to be apart of the decisions that will shape the way the corporation develops. We’re looking for people who want to be a part of building something!

What we offer:

-NPC 0.0 Space (with Corp Citadels)
-Small fleet PvP
-Ship reimbursement program
-Null sec ore mining (with boosted fleets)
-Industry opportunities (improved reprocessing & bpo research/invention & manufacturing)
-Small fleet PvE (DED combat sites etc)
-Experienced members willing to offer advice
-Mainly EU but also USA timezones
-Newbro friendly

And…… A chance to be more than just a pilot.

If you are interested in becoming part of our corp please evemail Panda Pelling (EU) or Kalvek Aubaris (US).

1 Like

Bump
:smiley:

I am a returning player looking for a corp to call my home. I am an indy pilot with research, manufacturing, and pi slots ready to be directed to help further the corps goals and ambitions. http://eveboard.com/pilot/Kaotik is my eveboard let me know how I look. Thanks.

Sill Open for Recruitment

Would you be interested in joining a small null sec alliance. Judging by your post we share a lot of the same ideas and values

Still Recruiting

Still Open for Recruitment

Since we started this post we are now part of a alliance which gives us much more options for pvp, such as BLOPs fleets and Capital Fleets (with a cap building program.

We need more industrial char to help with our production needs but mainly want small fleet PVP players so we can roam together :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.