Installing Pathfinder (and deploying it at scale) can be somewhat cumbersome, so we’ve developed an open-source container at Krypted Gaming using Docker.
- Easily installable, all settings are done via environment variables
- Enables you to deploy multiple Pathfinder instances
- Stay up to date by simply pulling the new image and rebuilding your container
- Clone the example
- Fill out the
.envfile and start up your instance with
docker-compose up -d
- Navigate to your Pathfinder page, go through setup.
- Create the databases, import from ESI at the bottom.
- Restart your container with
- You’re live!
- You may need to import the static database. See #12