💻 Corporation websites, Pathfinder hosting, and more

Software engineer by day, multi-box PvPer by night.

I host services for many groups in EVE Online and am always looking for more customers to join the family. All payments are in ISK, with monthly, quarterly, and annual plans.

My services include,

• Corporation websites (example one, example two, and many more)
  • Authentication Solutions (SeAT, Krypted)
  • Pathfinder (crazy fast compared to the public Pathfinder)

I’ve done a lot of work for large groups in the past, including top 15 alliances like Triumvirate and Solyaris Chtonium.

Hosting Services

Service Monthly cost Notes
Pathfinder 250m per month
SeAT 500m per month
Krypted Authentication 500m per month

Annual plans come with email hosting, a static website (or blog), and DNS management.

Installation Services

If you want to host on your hardware, we offer setup for anything under the sun. The typical fee for installation is 1B for services we host, and 2B for services we don’t.

Keep in mind, this is one-time. You will want to have technical staff in your group to manage updates, future fixes, etc. I offer a 3-month warranty period.

Consulting

My flat consulting fee is 250m if you need to discuss server options, which software is right for you, and how to avoid shelling out too much money for a simple hobby.

Contact

You can contact me via mail (BearThatCares) or Discord (BearThatCares#1337)

2 Likes

Bear is great to work with. He hosts our SEAT and Pathfinder with no issues, we started off doing the Pathfinder with him and it was quick and easy to setup. Eventually we migrated our SEAT from my hosting to his so I could free up my time for other things.

Highly recommended! It’s a steal for the services he offers.

2 Likes

Working with bear has been an absolute pleasure these past couple months. He runs our corp’s pathfinder, which is lightyears faster than the public one. He is incredibly knowledgeable, and easy to work with. Price is very reasonable!

Would highly recommend his services!

1 Like

Bear is an absolute pearl to work with. We ran with the Krypted Authentication package for quite some time as well as got assistance with our pretty website. Would 100% recommend Bear to anyone who doesn’t want to bother doing hosting of it stuff themselves.

1 Like

FANTASTIC service.

I’ve known Bear from running in to his corp in wormholes before. He’s not only a friendly person, but is pretty down to earth… and he’s got a great work ethic.

Not only did he get my site running, but also spent a good time with us trying to bugfix some stuff… that turned out to be user error on our part lol.

And he didn’t grumble, or lose patience… he was pretty cool throughout and shared in the laugh.

Highly recommend!

Bear, you should charge more.

1 Like

Do you do Alliance Auth installs at all? Already have VPS for it on Centos7

Yes, I’ve done installs for Allianceauth. We don’t host it, though, so definitely need your own hardware :slight_smile:

+1 Great Service, Im happy with setup of the services I ordered. Definitely should charge more though. :slight_smile: