[Service] CLOSED Kane's IT Services ( SeAT / ThunderED/ Pathfinder / Discord Bots and more)

UPDATE: I have decided to close this hosting program due to it being clear CCP has lost vision of EVE. I will be letting my subs expire and will most likely not return to the game. I do apologize for those needing help with hosting. Feel free to still reach out and I might be able to help you self host. I do hope to be wrong and can see my way back. Thank you all for everything!

Looking for a Auth system to manage your corp / alliance? Want to use a tool like SeAT, Alliance Auth, or ThunderED? I am opening my private hosting service up to the public.

Having hosted (and still hosting) services for several groups ranging from a 10 man corp to 900 character alliance I have experience with scale of services. Now that I have a good setup and procedure on how to run these systems, I am finally offering up my services up to the public.

As I am still setting up the service, my current offering will be limited to see how this scales so offerings of products are subject to change.

Products Offered (Prices offered are Monthly costs paid on the 1st of the month)

• SeAT - (0-100 characters) 125 PLEX | (101-300) 175 PLEX | (300+) 300 PLEX+*

• I am offering SeAT hosting at a tiered rate as the amount of characters in the system will add to the resources needed.
  • ThunderED - 300 PLEX

• Depending on the modules that you are wanting, this can be an involved setup. Please be aware of the dependencies ( ESI application / Discord Bot application) and have those if possible. I am able to help if needed.
  • Pathfinder - 100 PLEX

• Great tool for WH diving.

All services require a 2 month Deposit before work starts (this will be used toward monthly payments after install)

You have 15 days after the install date to ask for a full refund if you aren’t happy with the service / not what you ended up needing.

Contact me on Discord: Kane Larrete#9968 - You will need to send a friend request

SeAT / ThunerED both require a working domain to be used. I can provide a custom domain located on *.hosting.kanes.space (ie corp.hosting.kanes.space) or I can help setup DNS records of a domain you own.

Still Hosting!

3 Likes

Hello, Kane set up SeaT, Discord, Teamspeak3 for me. Toke less than 4 hours from contact to delivery! +1 I recommend this guy to anyone! Reasonable price also!

highly recommend using his service, he is fast courteous and honest about costs and time involved in getting SEAT running.

+1 would buy again :slight_smile:

Added Pathfinder to services! If your new corp or existing corp needs an IT overhaul, I’m here to help.

+1 for my Kane. He is a real MVP. He’s honest and gives suggestions based on your needs. Prices are dank asf. Thanks my dood!

Updated Services. Removed Tripwire and support for it. I will now only support Pathfinder for WH tracking.

Still Hosting!

O7 are you still hosting?

Still Hosting!

Spots are still up and I’m still hosting.

Im down, Hit me up when you have a free second!

10/10 service. SeAT server with discord integration was setup within a day of payment and Kane was very helpful throughout the entire process.

I am still hosting! If you need services please make sure to hit me up on Discord.

Still up and hosting.

this service still being provided?

Still hosting!

Hey Kane,

Sent you a friend request on discord to discuss.

[Daniel]#5199

Hey Kane,

Sent you a friend request on discord to discuss.

Hedjemunkee#6294

Friendly bump hes helped me before never been disappointed!

Sent a friend request on Discord. Wanting to get discord accessed via Seat auth, as well as pathfinder.