Perfect Paladin pilot, legion + scan 5

(Ripple XRP) #1

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Ripple_XRP 13
Armor 5 Drone 4-5 Engineering 5 Gunnery heavy laser 5 Cybernetics 5 Scanning 5 Amar pilot 5 + gal,caldary BattleShip Legion Pilot
BONUS: Character have 800.000 unallocated SP. and have 2 remap
Start bid 30b

auction will last 48 hours

(ISK Vault) #2

Offer retracted, bought another character.

Could you please also clarify in your post the location of the pilot, wallet status, and kill rights?

(Ripple XRP) #3

Jita, 0isk, no right to murder

(Ripple XRP) #4

BUMP!

(Intriguing Stranger) #5

32b b/o

(Ripple XRP) #6

bump!!!

(Zazzel Blackthorn) #7

33b b/o

(Ripple XRP) #9

i ready 33

(Zazzel Blackthorn) #10

ISK and account sent nfo via in-game mail.

(Zazzel Blackthorn) #11

@Ripple_XRP I have not see a Character Transfer initiated yet, have you started the process?

(Ripple XRP) #12

i wait GM

(Zazzel Blackthorn) #13

@Ripple_XRP I’m still not seeing any transfer. If there is no transfer today you will need to return the ISK or I will need to submit a ticket for character scamming.

(Ripple XRP) #14

I understood you. I am doing this task

(Intriguing Stranger) #15

I am not sure when the last time you did a transfer was, but at the moment the only method to pay for it with plex is to put 1000 PLEX in your vault, make a ticket with Character and account name and wait. There is no notification of a transfer, once the GMs get to it it will get transferred immediately. I had to wait for one for 3 or 4 days this week too.

(Zazzel Blackthorn) #16

@Intriguing_Stranger thanks, I didn’t know they were taking so long with the tickets. Previously they used to be done with 24hrs, so they must have a backlog.

(system) #17

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.