Petrus Justinianus and Dr Wilson scamming new corps by gaining the trust of new CEOs

Just so you know, I joined to help him set up some structures so he could better aid members of his corporation, and the other free players of EVE. Then when my corp got into a war (which we won thanks to some of the recruits the good Dr. got for us) I was unable to rejoin immediately afterwards. Would a scammer have ever given a relatively new person total control of their structure? I say no.

1 Like

The Prosecution stands down as it appears the Plaintiffs have dropped the case.

What’s next on the roster :yawning_face:?

1 Like

As reading this i understood how both parties disagree tbh case of Dr is more well written as well he is a respected man in the community

I call this a neutral win both parties did a well job but Dr Wilsons POV is more well wriiten ans responsible

Therefore i ask the judge to close this case
as no further evidence agains Dr Wilson and Petrus have been provided

Thank you

1 Like

Well done and thxs for posting, , I could have put money on the characters that would have replied to this post and would have been 100% right.

Good luck with your next corp and never really trust anyone with corp stuff your not happy to lose, if you need help with anything give me a call in game.

Githany Red is a scammer.

1 Like

My list of titles grow longer by the day , thank you princess.

:roll_eyes:

Do the bathwater flagons really contain traces of the Princess’s DNA, is it counterfeit, or is it pod fluid ?

Come and see in next week’s episode of “Justice Between the Stars”: “The Clone Cologne Case

cue dramatic music

1 Like

It has been brought to my attention that the plaintiffs are now contacting the CEO’s of any corp that I join stating that I scammed them. I would like to file a restraining order on the grounds that the plaintiffs are “mega buttmad” and should learn how to effectively run a corp before blaming innocent directors.

For real though, how come this guy is bothering me and my clients now.
I did nothing to him/her/it.

This thread is great!

Being “mega buttmad”, as you call it, is not sufficient cause for a restraining order, especially after making a public accusation (this thread), going to Court, you failing to produce a record of the ownership of the shares you allegedly appropriated, and then progressing to close the Corporation called “Kingdom of Bretonia” instead of paying Dr Wilson 2B to have him recruit some new members to ensure its viability, profit and enjoyment.

Clearly the formerly accused had no interest in the now defunct corporation, which is sufficient cause to raise a red flag, new questions, a few eyebrows and corners of mouths, and which also makes this Court’s Penitential Fedos grow increasingly restless having been bereft of sustenance they anticipated from this closed case.

We also like to remind the formerly accused that he has no right to any protection program and is not eligible for a new identity under the current laws.

One of the things that made me suspicious of him was that he had been in 10 corps in the past few weeks.

One of the things? Nah, that does not raise any alarms. At all.

1 Like

eh…just a guy to block and put it on red

nothing new

Would it had been better at the start of first opening that Corp to issue shares out and not leave them inside the Corp for the next promoted person to swipe?

It all falls back on the owner and the amount of trust given out at the time.

Sorry for your loss.

@CCP
Can this be included in the official game description please? That is so true

this isn’t what you are looking for friend

You must have a pretty naive understanding of what the worst human behaviours are.

1 Like

It appears that we have a new trial on our hands!

Yeah, literally the worst thing you can do is destroy or steal someone’s pixels in this game. You know, like stealing the ball in football.

Ofcourse it’s encouraged because it’s part of the game, and the game is nothing without it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.