[PHUB.] Jazzy Jass and the Pleasure Hub Bandits are recruiting!

Greetings friends!

[PHUB.] are a tight-knit group of Triglavian pirates, operating in Pochven and surrounding lowsec space. Active in all timezones, but 15:00 - 02:00 are our most active hours.

We are a PVP focused group, with an emphasis on solo and small-gang fights. We maintain robust industrial holdings, but all content is secondary to blowing up ships. You will always have a target to hunt.

Our culture is defined by two things: respect and brotherhood.

Most of us know each other on a first name basis, and spend a lot of our time hanging out in Discord together, even if we aren’t playing EVE. We do not shy away from controversial discussions and if you are easily offended this is probably not the corp for you. That said, don’t be a dick, and if someone asks you to stop, you stop.

Recruitment is handled on a case-by-case basis, but we are always looking for skilled pilots.

We primarily fly armor for our “serious” doctrine fleets, but run casual roam and yeet fleets of all kinds multiple times a week.

No strict SP requirements, but 25m+ is suggested. Capital pilots will be prioritized.

For more information, please send a mail or conversation request to me in-game.

Thank you!

5 Likes

o7

I started flying with this crazy bunch about 2 months ago and I don’t regret it.

After 15 years in nullsec, small gang pvp action is refreshing to me.

That being said, I also wanted to be the first to ever comment in this thread.

Now get up from wherever you sit, get some more drinks and snacks and hit us up so we can start recruiting you.

Cheers!

5 Likes

We have cake, cookies, drinks, and jokes of all shapes and sizes!

5 Likes

o7,

I started to play Eve 5 months ago and quickly stumbled on Jassamune and the Bandidos. Since then I enjoyed the constant income of game content and rarely have I been bored with Eve.

Being part of that bunch of crazy blood thirsty people continues to help me to take my game and my skills to the next level. Any time I need assistance or have a question, I find patience, support, and understanding.

Most of all, I treasure the friendships that came out of all the encounters I’ve made so far being part of this great corporation.

4 Likes

We’re really cool folks. Most of us promise not to eat your babies.

1 Like

Bump!

Bump!!

Porrazo!

Bump!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.