[PI] Create connections with other characters' launchpads

Thanks for your input. First of all PI is not complicated :slight_smile: You just plop some structures on the ground ,connect them together with links for automatic commodities routing and set what structure produces what commodity. Within short time you can get quite a grip on it plus greater control and fluency at maximazing output efficiency. And since you canโ€™t do anything lasting in New Eden without the Broadcast Node PI is here to stay :slight_smile:

I complained to support stuff about being unable to transfer warclone blanks down to my colony for protection against Triglavian rouge Warclones (hehe) because some shmucks at POCO had a bad day (you can read about the incident here)

And I was told by CCP support GM, that my Hi-Tech factory should be able to produce them :slight_smile: The schematics are obviously not there (yet) but do you get the hint here?
Warclone blanks were introduced for DUST514 Corporate Wars mechanics. Dust is gone but the warclone blanks stayed (@1mln ISK price tag). I bet they will be a necessary commodity for an incoming mysterious FPS shooter CCP London Studio is working on :slight_smile: And itโ€™s in beta since last summer. And I bet that FPS shooter will allow to take over PI colonies.
So yeah PI is a big deal :slight_smile: