[PI] Create connections with other characters' launchpads

It is not simplifying at all.

Your PI output aka ISK will still flow at the same rate despite how fast (less clicking) you can put it in the market. Nothing flows automatically from one network to the other in my proposal. You will still need to click that transfer button and the other party would need to click receive.

If this still sounds too easy for You, have I mentioned the requirement to be in space and close enough to the POCO to make the transfer is necessary? I will update OP with this obvious statement :slight_smile:

It would be a cool feature if u could:

1. have option with launchpads to automatically send product to/from the POCO.
  2. have hangers in the POCO - just like u have Corp Hangers in Offices. Sharable with access lists.

This would allow corp members or friends to have the ability to pick up or feed a players PI setup through the shared hanger in the POCO. And to easily share product between multiple player’s PI setups on the same planet.

Having this ability charged a lower tax rate for transfers vs the normal one for removal/delivery from the POCO will encourage people to work together. (yes I know Alts too) And provide an option to lower costs.

1 Like

With EVE Vanguard approaching upon us and vanguard mercenaries being able to destroy PI setup on the ground, making PI volatile at last, isn’t it time to retract all objections against making PI easier?

Where is it explicitly stated that this will be in Vanguard?

In any case, I’d like to be able to contract goods at the POCO. Would make life a lot easier.

1 Like

Well, it is not set in stone unfortunatelly. It was suggested so indirectly during the FF’23 EVE Vanguard offline panel. Here is a summary of what we know so far - point #14 (counting block qoutes as bullet points)

Cheers for that!

I’m very much looking forward to this. I only played DUST a couple of times on a mates console.

In the dying days of DUST, i say in a system armed with orbital strike ammo offering my services to any groundpounder that wanted it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.