PI Question

ill take a look, I think im good with the robotics atm, if it starts becoming an issue due to size then ill rethink, thanks for the help.

You must spend hours a day maintaining that :slight_smile:

Probably 10 hours a week - it takes longer to login than it does to update extraction programs! Profit for that effort is about 1.5 billion/week or 150 million ISK/hour.

Characters are also doing research and production - T2 production normally consumes most of the PI I make, very little surplus. In the current environment I’ve scaled back T2 production until moon material prices settle down. Don’t care where they end up but it’s hard to figure out if you’re making a profit when they are as volatile as they are right now!

Basically, I’m running a business - it’s the way I enjoy playing in the sandbox.

1 Like

Impressive profit Do Little. I think I am on track to make about 500/600m a week with the Robotics. I honestly think that I would go mad if I did more than the 36 planets that I do now.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.