PI Toon to sell

For sale; me Billy I am in HS,Vullat VIII - Moon 1 - Genolution Biohazard Containment Facility. It is my Home station but normally I am found in a WH my specialty is PI and I also have some POS skills etc and Min Frigate V. As I normally hang out in a worm hole sorry “No kill rights on this baby!”
I am not rich but I have a positive wallet and a couple of T1 boats I’m bringing with me, nothing special but they get me around. I have no jump clones and my skill point thingy is here Billy Whizz4s Skillboard || Eve Is ESI || A Third Party Eve Online App
I don’t really know why I am doing all this I just want to give this toon to a Corpie and the Troll Police have been at me already. Before some idiot do gooder tells me I am breaking the rules and must name a price I want 2.8 bil or I will comit suicide in the Bio Tank.Thank you and good day/night depending on your TZ.Oh by the way I have some more but you would need to pay a higher price as you are not in my Main’s corp.

Hi bro 2.8 bil. I will start with one account first.

Isk sent.

Accepted and recieved

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.