PILGRIMS Old school Null-sec corp

Pilgrims is one of the oldest corporations still active in EVE Online since 2004.

Needless to say we have learned some things along the way and are willing to pass that knowledge along to those who wish to join the corp.

Join our ranks now and make a difference.
Pilgrims is a null sec corp an mainly indie orentated.
We supply free mining ships to all members an have full buy back program.

All of this might still leave some question for people, so a bit about us
We’re renters located in perrigen falls (drone space) so no big sov wars or any worries about holding/keeping sov we just focus on what we like to do PvE industry escalations all of the stuff that makes good isk

What we offer

• Moons, so many moons to mine
  • Good PvE systems (we rent 4 systems so no ESS problems)
  • The most important thing, teaching. Most of us are EVE veterans and we would like to pass on our knowdledge to newer players and older players who are interessted in what we do
  • Good Pi planets with 0% tax with corp buyback.
  • A lot of laughs

What are we looking for

• People who are interested in indy/PvE
  • People who don’t mind learning a bit of PvP for system defense (not mandatory)
  • People with good humor

We don’t have age requirements or SP requirements.

Recruiters Hauwloeks Larska

We do recruiting on monday evenings, feel free to send a mail!

I’m a bit confused, Hauwloeks.

is:

the same as:

What is the Corp’s principle activity (PvP - Industry Supported/ Industry - PvP when necessary)?

Genuine question. Thanks.

First of all thank you for the question!

Pvp is not one of our corp principles and as you have said we defend our systems when nessecary, our main focus is industry.

Thanks Hauwloeks. I guessed that, but wanted to be sure!

Bump!

bump!

Bump!

bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

Bump!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.