Pirate FW

It has been a while since I actually played played this game. Starting a new corp from scratch. I am currently looking for at least 2 Officer postions to fill that pays 100 mil a week each.Regular members start at 40 mil for just being in the corp that can ncrease based on time and what you can fly. Send me a mail writing what position you want, why You are Qualified ( can just be one of your ambitions) and why you want to join. I will then do a audio interview to get a better jiff of if you are the sort of person I can talk with comfortably.

Quick scope on my corp is I want to focus on Gurista FW and roaming pvp mostly in low sec, but maybe later wormhole raiding

-First position I need is a Human Resources Officer. Primary duties would include recruiting, settling internal disputes, and keeping a ledger on what our active times manpower is.

-Second position would be something of a FC commander that hopefully can theorize fun and good fleet doctines. If I can get both in one that would be nice but if you can only do 1 you can still apply.

Still looking

Still looking

still looking. any advice how to recruit better is also apptreciated

Still looking

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.