Planetary interaction website (evehelper.tk)

Hi, I’m developing a planetary interaction website: http://evehelper.tk/
Already added:

• Colorized commodity prices
  • Improved display of relationships in production
  • Added links to third-party sites for planetary goods
  • A bunch of other minor changes

There are many users on the site, but there is almost no feedback on it. Therefore I want to ask here: what can be improved, corrected, added?

1 Like

It’s looking pretty good as it stands, to me - thanks & well done :clap:

1 Like

Hi, I’m pretty new to PI but I’ve always wondered about projected income per character based on what they produce on the planet per hr/week/month. Could be a nice addition to your feature list to be able to compare different potential incomes. Really nice website so far though.

1. Looks neatish.
  2. Using green, yellow, and red is awful for some colorblind folks.
  3. Also, p3 items, some have 3 inputs while others have only 2. Valuing those items as equal is bad (IMO). Have the tool’s math equalize them before it decides the ranking. (if it does and I cant tell, my bad, see point 2)

If I cllick on a cell it highlights, and the only way I’ve found to un-highlight it is by reloading the page - am I missing something obvious (my usual mo :blush:) or is this in fact the case ?

Looks neatish.
Really nice website so far though.

Thanks

I’m pretty new to PI but I’ve always wondered about projected income per character based on what they produce on the planet per hr/week/month. Could be a nice addition to your feature list to be able to compare different potential incomes.

Low level production heavy depends on productivity of extractor heads and it is almost impossible to predict projected income precisely.
High level production is better predictable. Thanks for idea.

Using green, yellow, and red is awful for some colorblind folks.

I’m working on adding color ratio number that indicates actual color hue.

Also, p3 items, some have 3 inputs while others have only 2. Valuing those items as equal is bad (IMO). Have the tool’s math equalize them before it decides the ranking. (if it does and I cant tell, my bad, see point 2)

Commodity prices ranks calculates independently. Cheap/Expensive rank is based on average price in universe and not related to other commodities.

If I cllick on a cell it highlights, and the only way I’ve found to un-highlight it is by reloading the page - am I missing something obvious (my usual mo :blush:) or is this in fact the case ?

You can press same key again to unhighlight. I just added appropriate description to page footer.