I’ve created this siteweb after realising that some of my alliance mates had troubles finding an “all in 1 tool” for Planetary Interaction.
Design is inspired by Alysii’s PI Scheme (https://hanns.io/pi/) and PI Helper (https://evehelper.tk/).
Also another inspiration which i’ll let you find out if you can (not related to Eve).
My idea was to merge the interesting and goodlooking Alysii’s Scheme with the usefullness of PIHelper, and also, and most of all recreate Eve Planet, which could let people search System’s production possibilities, which seems to be no more online.
On top of that i’m adding a third “module” called “Setup Builder”, which let people try setups and see if it would fit with Planet radius, links, and skill level calculations.
No production management though, (for now ?) as there are already some tools created by others doing it.
So this website is offering 3 tools :
- Commodities Relations : Displays Inputs and Outputs of Commodities, Actual JITA Sell prices, Amount of inputs needed.
- System Checker : Displays what a chosen solar system can produce.
- Setup Builder : CPU, PowerGrid, and ISK calculator for planetary Setups.
Let me know what you think about it.
I would be very glad to have feedbacks, ideas, suggestions, bug reports, performance feedbacks, and such !
Don’t hesitate !
Thanks for reading !
Planned enhancements and improvements :
- Better layout for 768px to 1280px wide screens
Changes made :
- Text color ajusted
- Display animation for System Checker tweaked to avoid confusion
- Responsive layout for 1st module finished (768px to 1280px)
- Layout changed for “Connected Systems” so that it won’t prevent some smaller screen to be able to click on the “Check” button.
- Background color slightly darkened for better contrast.
- See Commodities relations in the System Checker module after a result the same way than in the Commodities Relations module (simplified)
- Added a button to switch from normal color Mode to ‘more contrasted’ color Mode. It changes background to slightly darker and ressource’s colors to more vibrant versions.
- Planets will now have a different color if P2 or P3 can be produce in that planet exclusively