Introducing Planetary Interaction Tools website

You should be able to by SHIFT clicking it :stuck_out_tongue: :

sexy!

1 Like

UPDATES :

• Design revamp
  • Rebuilding Setup Builder

I just want to say awesome job and I hope you continue development on it. An excellent replacement to the Alysii’s that doesn’t exist anymore. Very helpful coming back to the game.

1 Like

Are you still updating this?

Yes i’m trying to whenever there’s an update.

Updating the other part of my website as well (Except maybe Yanus Project wich is not very much used)

What is the Yanus Project? It just says login.

It’s supposed to be a Siggy/TripWire/Pathfinder like-lite webapp

But i haven’t touched it for months since the logs said a very few players was using it (and most of them amongst my alliance only)

1 Like

I think this is a really good app to use. I like many of the features and how you can specifically look for certain things.
I am not sure if it has been asked for previously but for me, I would like to see a little popup naming the planets I am seeing on the left hand side. such as storm, oceanic and temperate I personally am not sure which is which. a small thing i know but just icing on the cake :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done ! :wink:

wow, that’s awesome, thanks for the response and change. I was actually just looking at your site to set up PI on a new alt… I noticed the planets listed and thought hmm… let’s check the forum…

lol.

o7

Eheh, my pleasure :wink:

Don’t hesitate if you have other ideas !

hey Nice site…

Suggestions:
1 Add Column Headers… Folks New to PI may not realize which tier is Which
2, Box link with basic Facility info… Things like Input/Output Quanties, and maybe Import/Export rate with a Customs Skill as a Setting option for NPC, if Hisec and a customs Office rate. Just something to show the costs

1. Done !

2. You can see input quantities, for the quantities display on the hovered material for a single default cycle.

Output quantities are not displayed as it would depend on how many one would want to build.
This would be a feature for a calculator that already exist by other players.
Remember my goal is to be usefull while keeping the thing simple and light.

I’m trying to get a tool for PI production management that help to check the storage capacity or other. It’s not sufficient to check each character about the production status or storage capacity or harvesting cycle is end etc. any Ideas?

You do have tools for that.

You have an official Application that shows where your cycles are, can’t remember the name.
I could build something similar on my website, but i won’t guarantee on the delivery ETA :smiley:

And you have a player made production management tool :

It does exist some where? Any reconmendations then?

It’s been years since I did PI and I’m not sure whats out there currently. Just need something to start planning my planets…

You’re tool is great as is. and I wouldn’t want to go beyond the scope.

Just in my previous reply, there is a link to a tool made by @Ideki

HI,

Great tool and For what I see that I can easily use…it’s been helpful. Is the setup builder working as I don’t see how to access it and it has a ‘soon’ tab when opened. Specifically, I’m trying to set up a 5 toon optimum P3 production…(24/7 if I can work it). I’ve been looking for some application that lets me organize the whole plan and tweak it…BEFORE , plunking down CC’s. Thanks for any help.

RC

I will work on it soonish :wink:
in the meantime you might want to check for the tool i’ve linked above for production calculation and such