Introducing Planetary Interaction Tools website

Good page. When will the Setup Builder be released? :grinning:

Very nice tool, thank you!

2 Likes

Sadly this page is no longer available :frowning:

Many thanks this looks really useful! Its also easy to understand for me :slight_smile: :smile:

1 Like

It is !

Can you explain your issue ?

A friend linked me this tool, gotta say its been a life changer, thanks a lot!

1 Like

How does the survey tool work? What am I supposed to input? Not seeing any directions.

Any plans to actually implement that setup builder?

I would like to see lines pointing from P0 back to the planet(s) they come from.

Not sure what you are talking about ?
System Checker ?

In progress :wink:

The planets change color if there’s a link with P0.
P1 to P3 the planet color will be yellow if the hovered resource can be done exclusively on this planet.
(No P4 is possible exclusively in 1 single planet)

Hey mate. Am I blind or the barren planet is missing?

Edit: Found it, but only after F11 for full screen. If the address bar is on, the planet is out of bounds. Can you please fix it. Thank you.

Great job, btw :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile:

Thanks for the kind words.

Just to know, what is your display resolution ?

I dont know about the previous guys resolution but I have the same… “problem”.. not super serious but my screen is 1920x1080

Also the P2 label is hidden under the mainTop Div like the barren planet.

If I zoom out to 80% it looks how I think it probably looks on your system. It looks good

(I would show what it looks like at 80% but apparently I am new… and can only put 1 media per post)

but a lot of people still use 1080. So maybe consider having the page look at screen resolution and scale accordingly… Like what is done to make a website mobile friendly… but less extreme lol

1 Like

Apologies for that, i’ll adjust this week end !

It’s true that since i got a higher resolution screen, i forgot about 1080p resolutions..

Very wrong !

Modification done.

Can’t do much though for the Tier titles without breaking the lines mechanic. :frowning:

@Not_Prepared , @Atreus_Tristar

I actually did it :slight_smile:

It gets messy when the highlighted resource is P4, but hey.. :slight_smile:

hello, dunno how to clearly explain this but i think the system checker could use some love maybe?

if i select a system it shows all the things i can make there, could i maybe like filter some planets off - that i wont be using - so the list is smaller?

or maybe click on a t2-3-4 resource and it highlights what planets you need colonised in that system

thank you very much for this great tool!

3 months later :x

Working again on a “User Planets” module with EVE SSO login to list character’s colony.

Planned features :

  • Display Extractors and Facility timers

  • Warning when idle or near end (via Discord webhook)

  • Display Storages status

  • Warning when it gets >90% (via Discord webhook)

  • At a glance visibility of colonies with issues (extractors idling, storage full, inactive facilities)

  • Adding other Characters to the list of colonies

  • Estimated ISK/h per colony / global

If you have any other ideas don’t hesitate !

Progress ongoing

Most of the new features are live.
I also added a “Colony Planer”.

Let me know what you guys think and feel free to make suggestions