I am returning to the game after some time off looking for null sec (preferably) I’m mainly interested in pvp with a sprinkle of pve. (USTZ )I have limited time through the week so a high PAP requirement might not work. I have several CAP alts. Looking for a chill group to have fun with.
hi Slice, have you ever considered moving to WH space? There is no PAP and we’re just re-creating the corp. It could be a good option for you to try something different and learn something new!
hello, if you dont mind npc null/low sec, we are part of staingroup in npc stain. we are a small corp with a rl first mentality. no mandatory paps. we do a little of everything.we have alot of oppurtunities for what ever ya want to do. lowsec piracy or lots of isk oppurtunities in stain or in our space in estoria. join our discord if ya want to learn more about us. DogSoldierS
Thank you I have done the WH thing wasn’t my cup of tea
Want to do SOV and Minmatar FW? Get all the pvp you want plus the benefits of sov. We do corp/alliance activities daily. See our add I linked below.
Hi slice,
naval Defence force is recruiting and looking for both veteran and newbbros. We own sov with our alliance Naval defence alliance. If interested I can dm you.
High PAP null is a bad weekday equation when you already have capital alts and just want USTZ fights. Rattini Tribe feeds those hulls in Minmatar faction warfare with no quota, chill enough that a short weeknight still counts.
Come be a lowsec pirate.
im the CEO of a USTZ corp in imperium, we are mostly ex WH or lowsec guys. No official pap reqs however going on the occasional fleet is very much preferred. With us being in imperium we have access to anything possible related to pve, whether with dreads or supers, or rorqual mining. Come swing by! I’ll leave a thread below.
might look at FW if I can’t find a home
Hey bro, come chat to us, we down in nullsec and have some awesome ongoing projects right now with the corp inside Brave alliance.
So much to do and good US TZ corpies.
Join our Discord > Blackwall Fortress < to chat with us.
Hey mate,
We can provide you a home in nullec AND you can still be in FW.
Check out the ad and, if you like the genral ethos then you will enjoy both ![]()
Not wormhole or null but a good place regardless. Genstar Reloaded might be a good fit for you. We are one of the members within the number 1 alliance in GalMil. Join Genstar Reloaded and lets chat or convo me in game.
Hey - Looking for a new Nullsec Home, with lots of PvP and Industrial backing?
We are a good mix of EU/USTZ
We are Rev3nants Wrath
Rev3nants Wrath | Corporation | zKillboard
come and check us out
ingame channel: R3V-W
or join our discord
Hey there! We have absolutely no PAPs at all! We just want everyone to have fun and have a good time with each other! Come check us out!
Hi Slice.
We would be very, very keen to have you on board.
Please check out our forum post and our killboard and then hop on over to our discord where our bot can tell you lots of details - verified by API so no recruitment marketing BS.
Afne
