PLEX is still high

I started selling off slowly last week. Really thought we were at the peak.

When I sold another little chunk about 7 hours ago, it brought a little less than my last set on the 19th.

And yet I easily do over 100M/h running l4s in hs… and if I get good set of missions it spikes past 180M/h. 2.4B is it for plexing? Perfectly doable even in hs.

1 Like

CCP isn’t obliged to do a single thing about PLEX .You are competing with other players for this item if you can’t afford it someone else will. Paying with ingame money for a subscription has to be a moderate to high difficulty thing for players to do else everyone would do it.

2 Likes

The price of the PLEX will grow as long as the PLEX is a means of saving assets.
Ban resale after purchase and speculation will cease. After purchase in players market, PLEX can only be used for NES.

That’s if we thought expensive plex is a bad thing…which it isn’t.

Nah its fine as it is

Personally, I think that this is exactly what CCP are doing… and why PLEX prices are so high.
It is more like a business strategy:
= more in-game value of PLEX
= increase in PLEX sales
= more $ for CCP

Sadly, it has removed a large proportion of the community, the free-to-play (using cheap PLEX) player base, which was probably 30% or more of the EVE community - including all their alts that used cheap PLEX.

Quite frankly, if you have a bunch of alts and are unable to sustain them with plex, you better pay for the subscription or you don’t deserve to have them.

only 22,005 people playing at 22:28 on a Friday night… I have not seen it this low for ages…

CCP need to up there game!

CCP has zero impact on the in-game price of PLEX (aside from the occasional sale that they have). PLEX got so expensive in-game because players have produced so much ISK that the cost of everything has inflated.

From CCP’s standpoint, they don’t make any more or less money when PLEX is expensive in-game. Each Omega account needs the same, fixed number of PLEX to keep their account going, and at some point someone paid CCP the (relatively) fixed real life currency price for it.

Basically we’re looking at in-game inflation and gentrification driven by players generating obscene amounts of ISK compared to more casual players.

CCP isnt obliged to do anything about plex no, or the botters that use that isk to manipulate it - or even hundreds of afk rorqs sat under super umbrellas mining billions safely.

Absolutely 100% right.

It doesnt have to do anything about a dwindling playerbase, low content safe space or probably a hundred other little things; its already sold its product. CCP have made their isk. I guess you could say for eve online; its pretty much game over lol.

Plex - no, CCP is not obligated to do anything
Bots - yes, and they often do something about it
Afk Rorquals - no, CCP is not obligated to do anything about it

I don’t know where are able to draw the conclusion that those three are identical and should be treated the same way by CCP. Mind explaining the connections?

what?

You mean like the government did in Venezuela? That worked out well for them.

I love how CCP is always accused of causing plex prices to be high when the only thing they ever do to interfere with them is put plex on sale lowering the isk price.

You want cheaper plex go out and gank everyone printing isk they are your enemy not ccp

1 Like

large portions of plex are controlled, ive had people buy it to sell it and than asked if they are willing to buy more to dump it in certain locations or to sell it directly to them. there are people around with way to much isk.

It would have gone down if all those botters had quit like they promised in the blackout thread :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

We have that isk because this is how we make it.

plex are rising with inflation of isk. life

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.