PLEX prices looking to continue to drop?

And for those of us enjoy playing but simply cannot spend the time doing the second job thing to get the isk and would rather buy Plex with RL cash and sell it (time is money), does that mean we wont be looking forward to logging in very often anymore in the near future ?

It sure looks that way.

Aww, you poor baby :cry:

2 Likes

No, it means you will have to buy more plex,

You can send your Plex to @Aiko_Danuja for safekeeping.

As of right now, it’s still feasable, but if it goes below 1 mil, it won’t be worth it and I’ll just stop playing.

Good riddance

9 Likes

Yes, poor baby, I make RL conversions in regards to time available and productivity, like all adults do.

But if this game is to go home and continue catering to the, kid-less, basement-dwelling and unemployed, so be it.

That is, despite the fact an ageing game’s population could be in need of solutions to maintain itself over time.

1 Like

Yeah, London is too expensive. Those guys need to fix their exchange rate for me.

I fail to see how the game is catering to any particular group when PLEX price is 100% determined by player choices. Don’t get mad at CCP, blame the players who are deciding not to spend as much ISK on buying what you want to sell or the players who are undercutting your prices.

PS: if you just want to buy success why play the game at all? What are you gaining, besides demonstrating the fact that you can afford to buy it?

2 Likes

Seventeen years and counting.

1 Like

plex is cheaper because ccp nerfed the OP rorqual and now the null bears have less money
this is good for the game
next

2 Likes

I thought it was getting cheaper because all the price markets are crashing due to competition having to make such large changes to sell anything now.

1 Like

How come when it starts going up people make posts about it going down?

1 Like

So how much is a a Paladin now? US$30?

THE PRICE OF PLEX IS TOO HIGH!!!

THE PRICE OF PLEX IS TOO LOW!!!

15 Likes

This part right there is concrete evidence that basic economics needs to be taught in grade school.

I swear, reading these forums is like working at a literary version of a nuclear power plant, and I’ve just absorbed my yearly dose of stupid.

3 Likes

I don’t think this guy knows how buying and selling works in EVE.

2 Likes

Wow, where did you find that? Is it new??

1 Like

Actually, it is the other way around. As PLEX market is player driven, price drop means there is more supply then demand for it. So actually too many working people who buy PLEX with money to sell it are playing the game.

1 Like

Can we have a new feature on the forums:

An EVE is dying counter

1 Like