PLEX prices looking to continue to drop?

no one was really concerned about plex value when it was 300m for a months game time. I mean back then a single resist module wasnt going for over a billion isk either. Isk has been devalued so much that even if you sell a months worth of plex now the value of the isk you get isnt much different in comparison, you still will have essentially the same buying power. Its just that now the prices of items have a couple of extra zeros on the end

Plex value being down is actually a good sign, it shows that EVE is mending as all the multiboxers, sp farms and whatevertherfuck are quitting. It means less players but overall the average quality and activity of players will go up.

Also: if plex prices are high “this is bad for EVE, surely CCP does this on purpose”, plex are low “this is bad for EVE, surely CCP does this on purpose”. Same whine, different people. Easily ignored.

But you enjoy playing, what do you mean by that? Selling PLEX for ISK isnt gameplay. U only want to spent ISK for PvP?

1 Like

Have you considered… flying cheaper ships?

It is part of the tutorial. There is more text but that I have erased. It was too good to not use it :smiley:

1 Like

BUY THE DIP

Now watch the price go up :slight_smile:

Please, all rush at once, no 2 meter rule here

/end thread

Best post award

3 Likes

Yes i do, the rest is just a waste of time for me.

Except maybe WH exploration.

Ive flown cheap for many, many years. It got super old, so now I want more spice in my fights.

Spice? Add more lemons and salt

Ok, if u cant spend the time in game doing ISK, u will then have to spend more real monies then.

Or u will have to not play as often. Still PLEX costs the same amount of $ as before anyway.

The RL monies isnt a problem as of now, it still funds a somewhat bling pvp life just how I want it without having to treat it like a 2nd job. Should plex go lower though, it might become a problem, since it is as you say, Plex RL money value stays the same.

There’s hardly 2 fucks one could give to a game when it becomes a problem :wink: .

Not for T1 and T2 gear. Most meta items dropped in price as well. Deadspace and officer stuff has shot up exponentially, but that’s because everyone owns a supercap these days.

It is not a problem at all when u buy the same amout as always. Only the stakes will become higher in game in PvP, maybe also not as many fights, not as much time spent in the game. U already dont want to give it time for ISK making so…, Does it matter so much, few millions less, one fight less in a month, but rest coming with more emotions? :thinking:

You were doing ok until this. Maybe right now there are more people with free time (many parts of the world are still locked down at least partially) and cutting back on spending.

3 Likes

Ye I suppose, we’ll see

That comment of mine was way out of line, agreed.

1 Like

Let’s finish this thread with some class:

The issue I found was simple the margins kept getting lower and lower for the past 5 years. The T2 market tanked after PI. The margins are so low in this game at this point that making enough isk to buy plex is a real chore so most people have said fook it bye aka quit or are buying their own. As someone who can make 1000 T2 drones per day the profit margin is so low I quit months ago this game became a total waste of my time. Hence the lack of demand for your plex.

1 Like

Let’s see, there is something wrong with multiboxing rorquals now, allegedly the rocks are too small or some nonsense. I guess they made it more difficult to rat in titans, too. The fat-lootz emerging conduits are gone. I’m not sure what the current easy money Eve-meme is… :thinking:

You have to switch to a different income stream. Industry is saturated, and that’s a fact.