PLEX is very expensive right now thread

It became more expensive in the last day and there should be a thread about it. I don’t have screenshots of the market history graphs but trust me the lines go up and down in the wrong ways.

This image is very hot right now and related to PLEX or so I’ve been told

10 Likes

I predicted it would be so, I have hoarded a lot.

I also have a tinfoil stash.

5 Likes

Oh nooose, weallgonadie!!

1 Like

21 Likes

It’s what happens when there is more demand than supply. In EVE terms there are more in game PLEX purchases going on than out of game purchases.

4 Likes

I’ve been buying PLEX like I’m contributing to a 401k. Never did that before the vault/new PLEX change. Glad too because it keeps going up :innocent:

3 Likes

I don’t think Plex is very expensive considering the amount of isk being generated in game.
People will have a ceiling and a floor,
A point where the in game cost is too high and they will simply pay for sub with RL money. And a point where Plex cost is too low and no one will purchase Plex with RL money.
It will even out at a point where the majority of people are happy.

4 Likes

That might be what’s causing it now that PLEX can finally be used directly as a payment method in place of AUR for the New Eden Store.

1 Like

I too, am stocking up. If all else fails I got next months sub a bit cheaper.

2 Likes

Remember the carrier nerf that didn’t end up happening?

This is the result.

8 Likes

There is difference between “1% of 1% having 260mil ticks” and general population. Particularly speaking about high-sec - their income haven’t raised at all last years.

4 Likes

The rising trend is too steep. Isk faucets are out of control. Now the game is seeking for renters and farmers that are after isk instead of gamers that are looking for sovereignty gameplay. The plex model is not sustainable by the overwhelmingly supply of isk. They have to listen to players and go the hard way to make the game fun again.

1 Like

Is it possible a lot of the Skillpoint farms are coming back now that ghost training has been clearly addressed as a exploit and to get these going they need a lot of plex?

1 Like

You don’t think this 1% spend any ISK in Jita?
Or any highsec hub for that matter?

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/013/950/86e.jpeg

23 Likes

Stockpiling PLEX.
Ha ha. Hahahahahaha. I’ve been doing that for 10 years…

2 Likes

Me too, only for 7.

Alpha Characters FTW, who needs PLEX anyway? Also PVP as an alpha is like playing on the “insane” difficulty level. Which is nice. Yeah.

4 Likes

I’m a cloaky ■■■. Can’t use my toys as an alpha.

2 Likes

One of the absurdities of the “1% of the 1%” bs was that the actual top isk holders in the game are not out there ratting in any ship. They’re sat in Jita buying and selling, and in particular hoarding/manipulating the PLEX market.

2 Likes