PLEX prices looking to continue to drop?

Then perhaps you should just buy a subscription like a normal person and spend your time making ISK to do fun stuff in the game, instead of treating EVE like a job and working hard so you can have the privilege of doing it again next month?

5 Likes

I am thinking about it, and I dont see why PLEX prices would not go up after the summer. The influx of new PLEX to the system will dry up, new players and those who stay will pick up the ISK making activities so they will have ISK to buy PLEX, reducing its availability on market, so the demand/supply will change again and with it the price.

Good PLEX - cheap PLEX.

1 Like

cheap plex- no plex :smile:

1 Like

PLEX prices were dropping because there was a sale on Skill Extractors in the New Eden Store. 952 PLEX for 10 instead of 1120. Cheaper extractors => fewer PLEX needed by skill farmers => lower demand => lower prices.

The sale is done. Prices are rising again.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

Prices are on trend, time to buy with ISK is now, time to buy with fiat is when it pumps higher

Quick, run the Elliot Wave analysis! We can find out when Eve will die.

EVE has been dying ever since 2003

Best of luck counting waves

And PLEX has been going up since 2003

You could also say that isk grinding has gotten easier and easier since 2003/2008.

Well, there is no time series data prior to that on that source, if you got it link it.

I thnk smaller units of PLEX at those prices makes it psychologically and realistically easier to accumulate.

Also easier to trade with in contracts.

Sure thing.

Where’s the chart for price trend prior to 2009?

See the big graph titled “PLEX creation and usage since beginning”?

There’s your answer.

So PLEX has been going up since creation

Which was 2008 and not 2003 as you erroneously claimed.

Glad I could be of assistance.

PLEX, only up
Bitcoin, only up
Eve is dying

When can we move PLEX to blockchain?