[PO-LI](UNF-A) Wolf Brothers INC [Highsec/Lowsec Industry/PVP/Explo/PVE/RP Lite]

Wolf Brothers INC is recruiting Miners, Explorers, and Mission Runners.

What We’re Looking For
Pilots of any experience level or ship capability, whether it be mining frigates and small t1 Scanner Ships, or Exhumers, Expedition Frigates, and SOE ships.
Openminded Individuals
Roleplay Friendly or Adjacent Pilots(not required but encouraged)

What We Provide
Regularly Active Leadership(In game, or on comms)
Growing playerbase
Discord Server for ease of communication
Semi-regular mining burst support
Buyback Program(Ore, Ice, PI, and Salvage)
Stable Locations
Relaxed environment focused on building a community, flying the Friendship with our allies, and carving our own little story into the tapestry that is EVE Online
Open Door Policy (if you have questions, or concerns, they can be brought directly to someone in a leadership position without fear of repercussion)

Qualifications
18+ Age Requirement
Ability to accept others(no racism, sexism, homophobia, or otherwise)
Ability to follow Rules of Engagement policy(We do not target hauling ships in lowsecurity space unless they are criminal or negative standings)
An Open Mind

If you are interested, send a mail in game to Lauralite Anne Brezia or Sakein, and we will get back to you as soon as we are able.

If you have questions up front, ask them here in this thread.

2 Likes

Still seeking new pilots to join us.

Come and fly with us to build and explore.

Still searching for intrepid industrialists and explorers.

Recruitment still open for industrialists, explorers, and roleplayers alike.

Still looking for miners, explorers, and mission runners. Roleplayers welcome as well.

Recruitment still open.

Hey I am a soon to be returning player looking for a corp to help me grow and learn more about the game. I’m a miner/Indy pilot with research slots, manufacturing lines, and planetary management skills waiting to be taken advantage of. I’m wanting to be apart of a community and I want to feel like I’m useful.

Recruitment still open.

recruitment is still open.

recruitment still open, looking for dedicated industrialists, explorers, PVEers, and RPers

recruitment still up

Recruitment remains open

recruitment remains open, mainly for PVP and PVE focused pilots. RP encouraged but not mandatory

still recruiting!

Recruitment remains open, looking for vets and new pilots both

Recruitment still open! Pvp, exploration, and industry pilots all welcome!

Recruitment still open! Looking for PVP, PVE, Industry, and Exploration pilots!

Still recruiting for PVP, PVE, and Industrialists!

Recruitment is back open after some extended inactivity. Looking for miners, industrialists, missioneers, and RPers