[-POD-] 5th Rebel Corporation

Greetings Pilots

The 5th Rebel Corporation is a member of the newly formed Plague of Dissidence alliance. We are recruiting active pilots for PVE, PVP, mining & industry. All timezones welcome. Alphas and Newbro welcome!!

The corporation Code of Ethics is located here

The corporation offers:

• monthly salary
  • free skillbooks
  • Killboard rewards & SRP for corp/alliance fleets
  • ore buy back program & discounted equipment/ships
  • daily operations

Our in game public channel is 5RC Public
Text comms= Discord. You can join our server here

**What are the requirements to join? **

a) game activity (daily activity encouraged, preferred) & participation in operations
b) must have a working headset and be able to at least hear comms
c) must be on Teamspeak when in game

What are the taxes? Any membership dues?

Our taxes are 10%, and we have no membership dues outside of that.

How do I join?

Go to http://eve-hr.com/5rc. The page contains all the corp recruitment info and an apply button at the bottom.

Thank you

Ikki Phoenix
5th Rebel Corporation CEO

Wild.Hunt Alliance is kicking open its doors to corporations and individuals!

What/Who/Where Are We?
We are community first and a PVP alliance second.
We hold SOV NULL in the beautiful region of Fountain.
We actively aim to maintain incomes and content for our members,
and leadership works to maintain transparency, minimizing under the table rub and tug.

What Do We Offer?

• Upgraded SOV NULL
  • Low Taxes
  • Hands On Leadership
  • Regular Small Gang Roams and Large Scale Fleets
  • A Short Blue List
  • Funloving Community

What Do We Ask?

• Utilize The Space We Fight For!
  • Fight For The Space We Utilize!
  • Follow Corporation and Alliance CoD!
  • Contribute To The Community
  • Train Into and Fly Our Doctrines
  • TS3/Discord

Newer bros ( & alphas ) are welcome, we will train you and teach you how to enjoy EVE. Understand that upon joining, you will enter a probationary membership period, corporation CEOs will lift this at their own discretion. Understand also that we are primarily an omega community, we aim for all members to become omega.

Member Corporations Include:

Join our alliance discord ( linked below ) and introduce yourself!

Thank you for the post, but we are obviously not ready yet for an alliance. When the time comes, we will take a look at your alliance.

5th Rebel Corporation is recruiting all active players, all professions. New players welcome.

bump.

We are recruiting and welcome all pilots. Check us out and don’t hesitate to message me with any questions or join our Discord to talk to us.

Bump for the 5th Rebel Corporation.

We are steadily growing and are beginning corp operations. We welcome all players (Alpha and/or Omega), new or returning. All professions welcome & needed. Check us out. Join our public channel 5RC or our discord to talk to us and get more info

The 5th Rebel Corporation is in need of all pilots. Whether you like mining, production, PVE or PVP, you will find a welcoming home in our corporation. Check us out and message us with any questions. Also, join our Discord to chat with us

Bump.

5th Rebel Corporation is growing steadily. We are looking for all pilots (Alpha & Omega), new or returning. Whether you like to PVP or prefer industry, you will find a welcoming home in our corporation. Check us out and message us with any questions.

We are growing steadily and we are looking for more EU & NA pilots. Check us out

The 5th Rebel Corporation is recruiting all active pilots, regardless of account type or focus. Particularly needed are PVP pilots (experienced or new).

The corporation is growing steadily in numbers, activity, experience and we are steadily preparing for life i null sec. We are continuously recruiting active players regardless of timezone, type of account or preferred profession. Whether you like industry, PVE or PVP, you will find a home in our corporation.

Check us out and don’t hesitate to message me with any questions.

Bump for 5th Rebel Corporation!!

The corporation is now officially in null sec and we are reopen for recruitment. Looking for all pilots. Check us out and join us in null sec

Bump for 5th Rebel Corporation.

We are looking for all pilots, regardless of account type and profession. Whether you mine, rat or PVP, you will find a welcoming home. Check us out and message me with any questions.

Bump.

5th Rebel Corporation is recruiting all active pilots from EU and NA timezones. Join us in null sec!! Mining, ratting and PVP are all things that we do on almost daily basis. Check us out and message me with any questions.

5th Rebel Corporation is recruiting active pilots from all timezones. Alpha pilots welcome. New pilots welcome.

Bump for 5th Rebel Corporation.
Join us in Scalding Pass and enjoy life in null sec. Mining, ratting, PVP, PI and more. All pilots welcome!!

5th Rebel Corporation is recruiting active pilots from all timezones. New pilots welcome. Alpha pilots welcome. Convo me with any questions or join our public channel 5RC Public

Bump.
Recruiting pilots for PVP, industry (mining, production) & logistics.

5th Rebel Corporation is recruiting active pilots from EU/NA for PVP & Industry. Convo me or join 5RC Public

5th Rebel is recruiting active PVP & Industry pilots from all timezones. Message me in game or join our public channel 5RC Public

Starting our 5th month of existence, the corporation is continuing to grow. We are looking for active PVP and Industry pilots. Convo me or join our public channel 5RC Public