Possible Returning player looking for home

Hello! 150M SP pilot that has no idea how the game works anymore, maybe looking for a place to go. UStz, mostly central 2000-2400. If you don’t have some activity in this times, I have no interest. Can’t keep the same hours as last time. Almost all my time on eve has been hanging around with a bunch of idiots (sorry to any old friends out there) that were exact same as I.

Former alcoholic and drug addict, 40 yo that quit the game when he quit basically everything else. Put the life together, made a business and now feel the pull to check it out again. Always felt more at home in low sec, Great Minmatar and Gal relations… not so great on the other sides. I do not mine… (got a toon that can but don’t Intend to turn them on yet) basically all combat trained. Just looking for a decent group of people to relearn the game, shoot at random stuff and preferably not descend into a drug haze and throw away a fortizar or something (Occasional… drunk roam… well :wink:

PM me or drop a link to a discord if you want to talk. o/

You sound like you’d be a fit here. Older bunch mostly ustz.

We are The Order of Omerta and we are a mining, indy and pvp Corp, proud members of The Celestial Empire, and are seeking like minded pilots to fly with us. We are goal oriented and are looking for miners, pvpers, indy and pve players to join our Corp and help build this thing with us.

Our philosophy is to create a place ppl can work and play together without constant stress or obligations, play how you want.

We do pvp but don’t require it (except qrf fleets, gotta keep us safe). No CTAs, Strat op or other pvp obligations if you don’t want it. ON THE OTHER HAND, if you do like pvp we got plenty for you. Small to large gang engagements, SIGs and other specialized groups, and large coalition level fleets to help shape the map. Cap fleets to blops we do it all. Most fleets are SRPable and we got fun ppl to kill with and experienced FCs.

We got low cost indy structures, organized mining fleets with max boosts, moon and ice mining as well as access to several markets to sell goods at. Good PI along with a Buyback and now a sellback program to help fulfill your indy needs. Come join our famed juke box fleets where we all play music while we socialize on coms together.

We got great ratting and other money making opportunities available for everyone from capital pilots to newbro pilots. We can help train folks to get them into various content so don’t be shy. We got a wardec free highsec Corp for newbros and those who love HS content.

We ask for a mature attitude, ESI check, active mic, willingness to participate in fleets and in coms (not all the time if you’re an introvert but we do wanna hear from you) and voice interview. Looking for players who want a strong helpfulcommunity and are seeking active pilots to fly with.

Join our Discord to chat or message Varina Vengari in game.

Hanging by a threat is a dedicated Null sec corps within AARP Alliance.

We are a sovereignty holding, null security alliance living in [immensea]. We are an alliance focused on PvP, Industry, and Production in many areas. We’re an easy going, welcoming, but dedicated group that is working towards growth both internally and externally.

We have goals for our corps as a whole. We help Old and New players grow in EvE through measurable goals and objectives. Rewarded by achievement and promotion. You have the chance to take the reigns in what you do best. We promote from within through dedicated knowledge and service.

Shoot pods, rocks, or spreadsheets we do it all…

—Our specializations—

• We are dedicated towards become one of the most active PvP and PvE groups in AARP. fun fleets, strategic ops and the ability to join in with our many friends on large and huge battles. We also are proud of our production team, and creating New Player stories

----Opportunities ----

• Alliance ship replacement (SRP) for strategic operations
  • Developed systems with full upgrades to further your ambitions.
  • Ample access to r64 and r32 moons…lots of them! - New bros-> these are the rocks you WANT to mine.
  • Ample space for ratting, mining, exploration, Maxxed out sov upgrades and fleets to do whatever it is you enjoy in your EvE life.
  • Alliance courier service is available, (moving in is as easy as making a courier contract),
  • A forgiving environment for aspiring FCs to develop themselves
  • Regular access to pvp with several surrounding regions

***** Corp buyback program currently at 90% Jita buy*****

We are strategically aligned with many friends who share our values and strategic objectives. :slight_smile:
Our discord : https://discord.gg/QFReZJgSvc
Ingame chat channel : Hanging by a threat

Hello Corin!

Have you ever considered WH space? It’s such an amazing place to live in if you like to outplay your opponents in so many ways. That said, I am currently in Holy Hunters which is a EST/CENTRAL corporation that focuses on PvP with some PVE on the side in our C4 with C3/C4.

We’re looking for a specific mindset and attitude where we all scan together, we are being nice towards each other and other corporations ( no toxicity) and we’re looking for people who believe in WH justice.

Our current goal is to grow large enough to take all fights and defend smaller WH corp from eviction. If that sounds interesting and you’d either like to know more or join, here is a discord invitation : Holy Hunters

Greetings mate we are a very chill out group, check us out

Hey hey @Corin_Lethander can I maybe interest you in below?

Surreptitious Technologies is a dedicated Null sec corp within Shadow Ultimatum. We are a sovereignty holding, null security alliance living in Cloud Ring .

We are an alliance focused on PvP, Industry, and Production in many areas. We’re an easy going, welcoming, but dedicated group that is working towards growth both internally and externally. We have goals for our alliance as well as the corp as a whole.

• We help Old and New players grow in EvE through measurable goals and objectives. Rewarded by achievement and promotion. You have the chance to take the reigns in what you do best. We promote from within through dedicated knowledge and service.

Shoot pods, rocks, or spreadsheets we do it all…

Our specializations

• We are dedicated towards become one of the most active PvP and PvE groups in Eve. Through training, fun fleets, strategic ops and the ability to join in with our many friends on large and huge battles. We also are proud of our Drug and booster production, and creating New Player stories with starter packs available to New bro players.

Opportunities with us include:

• Alliance ship replacement (SRP) for strategic operations
  • Developed systems with full upgrades to further your ambitions.
  • Ample access to r64 and r32 moons…lots of them! - New bros-> these are the rocks you WANT to mine.
  • Access to unique gases in the region to contribute to our drug/booster operations
  • Ample space for ratting, mining, exploration, Maxxed out sov upgrades and fleets to do whatever it is you enjoy in your EvE life.
  • Alliance courier service is available, (moving in is as easy as making a contract), we also stage very close to Jita. Jita runs are not only short, but super convenient.
  • A forgiving environment for aspiring FCs to develop themselves
  • Regular access to pvp with several surrounding regions

*** Alliance-wide buyback program currently at 100% Jita buy***

We are strategically aligned with many friends who share our values and strategic objectives. :slight_smile:

hello fella we r EU TZ but play into the night - attached to BlackRose alliance in Immensea, we offer the same blurb as most alliances/coalitions - But joining us would mean huge benefits as we are small corp so any addition is a huge bonus - jump into shield107 in game for ore info - cheers Ed.

After some contemplation, I have no desire for wormhole, Very little desire for null sec. Ustz a must. Low sec or FW only. If I really have to jump freighter in my own stuff that’s fine too…

Cannot stress enough Ustz. I would love to come back to this game on a regular basis, It’s a good source of stress that is different then real life and I enjoy it. But joining an EU group or But joining an EU group or other timezone, Is really annoying when I end up station spinning by myself.

And if you want to tell me join you! We’re EUtz But have us coverage across the alliance… Just don’t. Point me toward your US guys and I might join the alliance.

Still looking!

e are a small tighnit corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.

We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyone’s work schedules.

You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.

Welcome back!! It sounds to me like Minmatar FW is where you want to be. Lots of daily small gang pvp. Larger fights with the greater militia fleets regularly as well. We fly a mix bag of ships and just like to hang out and have fun shooting at people as often as possible. If you want to just relax and enjoy the game this is great place to be. Join our in game channel “MinmilMarauders” or shoot me an eve mail if you are interested.

Hey Corin,

I think we could fill the interest again.
We have a home for you if you have interest.

My discord is Rots Mijnwerker #5566

German Efficiency is seeking new pilots! We are a Zero-Drama, multinational/global corporation based in null-sec, that is looking for more people to join our tight knit, and somewhat murderous, community. We do alliance operations, small gang roams, mining fleets with max boosts, and even ‘Mining Permits’ enforcement in high-sec.

We Offer:

• PvP content on every scale
  • Full membership in the Imperium
  • Access to the most profitable player owned space in the game
  • Ship Replacement Program
  • Doctrines for every taste
  • Daily Corp Activities
  • Activity across the EU and US time-zones
  • Ties to a High Sec Corp if that is more your flavor
  • Over 1000 BPOs and thousands of BPC’s

Come speak with us in “German Efficiency” Public Channel in-game, or on Discord German Efficiency

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.