Praxis

Oh, my bad- I didn’t know you were talking about WHs- must have missed that.

Even so, moving around whether it is to loot or get in position can be agonizingly slow in a BS, so the prop mod will definitely come in handy.

2 Likes

Again, thanks for the info!

Pyfa gives me a value of 400 millions for a Gist Shield Booster, while the Pith is at 50. I think it has something to do with the fact that the Gist consumes half of the capacitor.

For the mid slot layout I had all those cap boosters because I was using a crazy expensive booster cap-wise, and because Sleepers have neuts. Having no idea what I’m doing, I just looked up the highest neuting value in anomalies and took that into account.

Battleships are big and slow so being able to withstand incoming damage and destroy targets is the main concern. The fit I linked actually has more EHP’s than the one you linked, plus you can tailor fit the Resistance modules for specific incoming NPC damage as well as travel faster inside mission pockets.
[/quote]

That is true, but has lower active tank. I thought that would be better because it would let me sustain damage indefinetely if it’s high enough. But that’s mostly because I have no idea how fast I’d be able to clear the anomaly (in order to test it on SiSi I’d have to train for stuff, so first I’d like to find a fit). So maybe I’d be better off just buffer tanking it.

1 Like

Yeah sorry, my question wasn’t supposed to be sarcastical. I just assumed there weren’t, but I wasn’t really sure.

For the rest, getting in position might actually be a problem if I land too far away. For loot, I’ll have to bring a Modile Tractor Unit.

2 Likes

I totally didn’t take it that way, I thought I had missed the bit about WHs :slight_smile:

But yeah, moving around can be really important, especially with warp-ins and such. A lot depends on how you fight, but mobility is always good to have.

1 Like

Yeah, same here.

I was thinking about missions and reg NPC’s.

Sorry about that, I only said C3 at the beginning so it was really easy to miss.

Looking at some videos, it seems like in combat anomalies all waves warp in at the same spot, which is next to where you get by warping at 0. So maybe mobility is not essential.

Still, if the wormhole is not completely deserted I might be in trouble.

2 Likes

Totally your call of course, there will be a tradeoff to fitting that prop mod. But, just by way of perspective, I even fit my Orca (which is relatively stationary most of the time) with a MWD to move around because it keeps me from pulling my hair out and wishing I could get out and push when I DO have to move :rofl:

Try it both ways and see what works for you. There are definitely subjective elements to fitting, so go with what feels right to you and how you fly.

1 Like

Thank you!

If it has a chance of working, then I’ll train for it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.