I would like to sale this character that has 114 126 436 SP and 5 246 787 SP unallocated
Quantum Anomaly
SkillQ.net
Character is focused for production, mining and Resource processing
-
Jump clones: 1 clone w/ +5 skills in Jita 4-4 and and Zainou ‘Beancounter’ Research RR-605 implant , Zaïnou 'Beancounter’ Metallurgy MY-705 implant, Zainou 'Beancounter’Industry BX-804 implant. Total implants worth 1.2b +
-
Kill rights: no kill-rights, 2 lost ships
-
Wallet balance: positive wallet (8millions ISK)
-
Only been in 1 npc corporation
-
have not completed the AIR programme (300k SP to be earned).
Starting bid at 80B - Purchased if 100B reached!
I will pay for the transfer fees
Bump Bump - make an offer
Bump for this character - make an offer…
Bump for this character - make an offer…
crary character , 68b offer
Thank you for the offers guys!
But 70 bill is too low - if I stripped out the skills I estimated around 75 to 80 billion (and no transfer fees to pay)
Friendly bump guys. This character is fully ready for prod and mining!
Bump for this character - make an offer…
Bump for this character!!
Bump guys - any stronger offer?
Bump guys - any stronger offer?
I block your offer. If I dont have a better offer by this sunday 21:00 Paris time, the character is yours!
Probably the last bump! Highest bid at 71B