Price of Plex - Market intervention Required from CCP

For current time I’m surprised it’s not 2.5 yet

Explain why.

I’m already at the beginning :slight_smile:

But there’s no way that I’ll play an MMO game with a significant up-front real money cost.

An aside: I CBA checking, but it seems to me that EVE was designed for T1 with the largest ships either battleships, or one size up from that. I might play that game, even if it cost a bit up-front.
Though the old skill to make gaining SP faster was incredibly annoying, specially in combination with the relatively short trials - almost enough on its own to stop me from playing EVE.

1 Like

I gues the overly abundant amount of isk generating activities are something you’re oblivious to.
We already covered somewhat higher up the thread what the significance of PLEX is its basicly like gold

When you generate isk, you will have to buy ships, that you will loose, eventually structures, there is a lot of things to buy in this game. And then you check how much isk you still have and what you can do with it. As I said, if you are less then 80m sp you will want to allow a budget for skills, and you will also check if you can plex or not. Making plex unreachable with all this is making you stop playing in a way, because you will fall from omega to alpha. If you got 5msp you will have nothing to train, so your in game progression stop.

So you stop the game.

That isk isn’t destroyed it goes into someone else’s wallet if they gain too much isk then they need they safe store it as plex

But if you loose your clients, you won’t have more money in your wallet, and dude 50% is destroyed inside the wreck, so yeah, isks are destroyed.

Lol what? Isk is almost impossible to destroy.
You do understand if you buy a ship and lose it the isk you spent is in someone else’s wallet it didn’t get deleted

You never noticed the ballance between isk injection in game and destruction of it ? This ballance is indeed desturbed if there is not enough destruction and too much / many poeple farming generating isks. This is why i spoke about our actual alliance system. If you put a limit on alliances you increase the number of conflicts and you reballance this destruction amount and generation amount.

Between that we have indeed minerals, who allow to craft stuff and don’t create isks basically, but object in game. You need those tools or to destroy, or to create isks.

It’s just materials destruction not isk.Even if people fought the biggest war ever now isk will continue to inflate

I did an edit.

When you buy skills or stuff like bpo on npc, isks desapear.

You fail to take into account the human element. CCP could nerf alliances to hell and back, but the social and IT infrastructure for the big alliances is almost entirely outside of CCP’s control.

Nerfing alliance numbers would simply fragment existing alliances into smaller groups that then form informal coalitions, much as alliances, before they existed, were initially informal agreements between corps to work towards a common goal.

Even a hard reset of Eve wouldn’t break the grip of the big alliances, because they already have the collective knowledge and social organisations to step straight back into positions of power.

And just how many bpos are bought over how much isk is made not at all many the biggest isk destruction on MER is market tax

let’s do it ! Let’s test it ! Let’s fragment, let’s see more null sec systems lived by people.

And it still would not stop isk inflation ppl will still get bounties off rats

You got also indeed taxes too. And now, with the clever remote option to buy skills you destroy more isks…

Yea sure as if I need that book more than once a clever good isk destruction method is actually LP stores you give items and isk to npc for items

There’s no point, we already know the outcome. Overall the only thing that’ll change is a coalition would consist of many many small alliances instead of just a few big ones.

And poeple will start to have power, we will have 1000 mittanis and game will start to have a biggest greatest content ! Thx !!! We agree !