Price of Plex - Market intervention Required from CCP

That’s not how this works, for example if we split goons into several alliances with a maximum number of characters per alliance, all we end up with is multiple alliances with allegiance to Mittens.

What we don’t get is thousands of leaders like Mittens.

BTW it’s spelt PEOPLE, your browser has a built in spellcheck, if you’re not posting in your native tongue it may be wise to set it to check your spelling.

1 Like

You know corps used to be limited to way smaller. The current groups grew under that limit.
CCP raised Corp size for brave newbies Inc to have a large Corp.

So… it’s already been done, it doesnt do what you want.

Why would they make an allegiance to the main king ? Who is he ? Despite the boss of the biggest alliance in this game ?

Let’s talk about middle age then. How many kings you had of small kingdoms giving a lot of wars and sometimes they made alliances to fight another big enitity ? We want more fight, we want big wars. The trick is there is no small wars at all. AT ALL. Just some “big fights”. If you check the actual coalition map, what do we have ? 4-5 big blocks occupying the null sec. We have slaves (renters) serving poeple giving them money to increase their power. Why are you following 1 guy ?

I don’t think at all that all the guys in goons alliance are deep in love with mittani. They just seek the biggest alliance to be the safest, this is it.

I did an edit thx. Lets focus about the topic, my spelling is not important

It ■■■■■■■ is important when you spell it wrong every single ■■■■■■■ time.

2 Likes

So it gaves one of the last big alliance created in this game. We have nothing new now…

Consider that you are looking at the wrong part of the problem perhaps. It’s nothing to do with Corp or alliance limits and nothing to do with the price of plex.

1 Like

how can you explain this : https://zkillboard.com/kill/76028302/ This character lost a titan he was 1 week old. Of course i am talking about our problem. And our problem is : few alliances make few coalitions and they farm like never they could farm previously in a total confort generating a tremendous amount of isks allowing them to buy thousands of injectors and who doesnt care at all about plex price.

Naughty, killmails aren’t allowed to be posted on the forum.

That said the one you linked is a clear case of Eve not being Pay to Win, that person paid for a shitload of injectors, and still lost.

1 Like

I agree with you, Eve is not a pay to win. It is a pay to go faster. Let give a chance to new players to go faster. I didn’t know about the link but a kill mail is relevant about a pilote life (for me a killboard is an open book of a pilote life), and it shows what happen.

He lost his ship by mistake certainly and I didnt post it to descredit him or even to judge him but to show what happen in our game now.

Question is : is it really what you want ?

The spelling is giving you away moight
U also derailing this precious thread of salt and tears from useless scrubs who can’t farm enough isk to keep farming isk

This is simple, 2 injectors = 500 plex. Don’t say this stupid sentence calling people (oh look people) scrubs bcse when they start the game or even if they are old players and like to live in high sec, they don’t have the farming power to buy something who can be expensiv or not.

Your mind, about salt and tears, about feeling the best or be the best makes me laugh. You will soon be the greatest alone. Ask a new player to farm 2b or 1b, he will see the difference. Looking at your killboard you spend a lot of time farming despite playing loosing ships and killing.

So someone proposed something interresting, in this topic, and the solution is this one : 5 skill extractors for 475 plex. It means people will be able to buy them for 20$ and to sell them for isk, they will have an extra 25 plex and most of the time, when you got extra something you want to complete, they can also sell those small 25 plex whitch will put more plex on the market too. The injector price will decrease, plex too, ccp will earn more money bcse ccp will just simply sell more stuff. Sell more plex more extractors.

Win win

brave newbies lol
im suprprised they are still around but they hide well under tests shadow; i mean if wee not including horde…

You could stop plex hording easily by sticking a timer on it btw, no need for handouts; Im not sure what would happen here but to me PLEX prices and hording remind me of these diamond cartels, whereby theres a lot of them but theyve driven the prices up by simply keeping hold of most of them.

Injectors i thought the prices had become not so profitable?

Injector’s price was always equivalent to the plex with a ratio 2:1

so injectors are a billion now?

yes, almost, 980m I’ve bought them 750m 3-4 months ago, when the plex was 1b5. The plex crisis comes from the super need of injectors, december 2018 when too many people wanted / needed them. I was waiting and expecting the price to decrease, but it didn’t. Simply because they noticed they can increase the price, people will keep bying them. And injector price is increasing consently.

Look,troll,your new player shouldn’t afford the PLEX CCP should get some sub money when you begin if these new players want to easily be Omega else they can stay alpha forever.As for old players I have no pity for incompetence if you can’t afford to compete in a pvp game you get run over by better players so yes I’ll say it GTFO get a better job or a second job or go study if you’re a student so you get a good job later on or get good at farming isk and pay those who pay real money for plex to get your shity Internet spaceship fix

What do you prefer ? Someone who plex and buy some plex later to inject or nothing ? Because now they can plex, in everycase they can plex. It is a question of time simply. But if plex price is too high, they will get desperate and will leave the game, then nothing in the futur.

Get a better life get a better job… Who is the troll here ? Yeah agree let’s all become president of a mega company and get rich. Then spend your money in plex or subs.

There is other games, you know that right ? Idea is to make them like this game as fast as possible to make them stay and then, poeple who like a game, put money in it. Talking about new players.

You got no constructiv idea. You have no pity for incompetence ? Is it why you joined a big alliance to feel strong ? To feel safe ? You are a sheep, nothing else. Tell me how well you compete in pvp.

Being good in eve means nothing. 100+ pilotes pressing F1 are good ? Good to follow orders yes.

Get respect for others and you will be respected. You are just showing yourself arrogant.

/Quick edit : poeple who got the money and can afford to quickly sub or plex will do it, I saw guys making stupid things, injecting, buying plex and fly ships they didn’t even understood. What is more tricky is people who could afford to spend money but not so much, middle class people, and who will do it for a game they like. This is those people we need to target, as well old players on the return.

Being alpha show you a part of the game, being omega show you how the game is. Ccp may not create plex if it was not to be used. There is a possibility to play “for free”, let people access it to appreciate more the game, and behind everything will follow.

Edit 2 : still laughing about : get good at farming isk. This sentence is magical. It means nothing.

Edit 3: hey dude you’re right, show me now your skills at farming isk and pay your plex 10b, ok ? 10b is a fair price for a good challange.