Price of Plex - Market intervention Required from CCP

I’m actualy more into small gang solo and microgang combat than most people ever were are and will be also took part in many tournaments and made it very deep but nice try i did keep alts for farmign porpuse in big alliances cuz heck why not everyone does

When you will admit that hey, you use also bots because heck, why not everyone does ?

nah not bots would never break ccps rules and get my mains banned for somethign dumb like isk.If i really really want more isk can sell my AT ship

Dude, if i follow your logic, bot farmers who are the best to optimize farm deserve all your respect, they are indeed the best for generating money.

So do you agree with this ? :

Edit 3: hey dude you’re right, show me now your skills at farming isk and pay your plex 10b, ok ? 10b is a fair price for a good challange.

10b per plex im still ok with as i mentioned before my deepest involvement in market trading was geting me 100/month easy peasy

So 200b easy peasy.

itll be a long time til we get there
At current rates it’ll take maybe 3-5 years to reach 5 bil per plex

You know what do you make me think ? Eve online is a kind of social game, with a lot of social interractions. You are the kind of guys saying : get friends in this game, but, but, you only think of yourself, you are selfish and you see only from your own perspectiv. You are not able to change your vision of the situation. You spent too much time playing this game, and you forgot your first steps in this game. Because it is easy for you to get 2b, and if you make 100b per month means you got several accounts and you are playing this game in an industrial way.

I am talking about having a human face, I am talking about the average population, the 1.6 accounts.

Ofcourse i’m selfish after all for me I’m the most important player and **** anyone else except very close friends
The average population of 1.6 accounts are f1 monkeys that pushed CCP to make the game farmville i’ll never have pity for them.
I also always advocated getting smart not getting tied up in big blobs that promise to cater for you and make you a sheep which is what happens to new players today they cant even fit a ship for themselves without being told what to do

1 Like

Ok, good to admitt that you are just a good exemple of our 21th best desease, selfishness, now I ask you some empathy.

So play trader game inc. Get rich in real life making the same, with trading. I wish sincerly it will work for you, if you have a special gift. But remember this : it is not because you have a gift and / or you are good in something that you are better than the others.

You eat, you drink, you smile, you cry, like every human on this earth.

Back to our subject I also thank you that you admitt having alts in big alliances to get money and it is completly related to the alliance size nerf i was speaking previously. It is, indeed related to this problem.

Edit : in us rich people asked to be taxed to help the global economy…

I also should remind you other games that have f2p models with ingame items offering subscription also have extremely high prices for said sub items ingame it’s not just EVE,sub is the highest valued commodity in a game there’ll always be someone willing to buy it with ingame cash even if there’s no one selling

I don’t play those others f2p mmorpg models, what I see it that in eve online, the fact that you can afford to really “play for free” is a good motivation for poeple to 1) play this game 2) then invest in this game 3) I think and I know, I am naive that everybody is clever and can understand, it is just a question of time, they know that behind there is devs who need to get payed for their job, we have also servers to run. So, they will : support the game.

What you say is : Just an elite should be able to plex, and if you are not able to do it, then you are not part of this elite.

we are not at the people cant afford plex mark not even close theres many examples of alpha players gathering enough isk for a plex that means they played smart with all the limitations.When we reach a big breaking point CCP will probably intervene someway to stop large player loss

FFS!!

1 Like

Idea is not to proove if you are clever or not, idea is to give a not too hard access to new players to discover fully the game, and to find the right ballance of the efforts they have to do to reach their goal. I can’t count the number of fresh brave and courageous new pilotes i destroyed (and helped them by giving them behind some money, lot of explanations) in my space which is wh space. They all asked me a lot of questions, and I can tell you, they really want to plex. What I know is once they are able to do it, the “true game starts”, they build them a career and stay with us. This is what we need as a global eve player community, see our population grow.

As I just said, I see the most brave of them, the ones who understood maybe more quicly this game by : TAKING RISKS ! Don’t fly safe, make stupid things, have fun, makes mistakes, but I want those people in our game, and I don’t want the plex price to be an issue for them. Understood ?

I am dislexic

No I dont the way I see it and how I did it too when I began and what most people teach you today is use real life cash for your initial months of sub only later on if you are able move to PLEX.A good portion of plex on market and in our wallets is old plex maybe bought months or years back CCP could have less volume of plex sales now than before we dont know so you advocating plex for every new player hurts CCP’s income.
Also CCP had a 7 day Omega access to all alphas on steam few days ago if they keep these timed omega trials the alpha players can see how it is

I think the newbro program works too. I was able to make poeple sub and I received plex that i gave entirely to them, to push them to enjoy the game by 1) have a free month or 2) sell them.

Old plex that old players have are mainly use to have a 1 omega month now.

My proposition to have some extra plex trough buying extractors at 475 plex is a good solution to feed the plex markets and push plex buyers to got isk income trough extractors selling and a bit of plex. Win win ----> It is a win for sp farmer and for plex buyers. And a win for ccp because they will sell more plex.

An idea : despite of selling 5 extractors, let’s sell 4 extractors at 475 plex. A simple as that.

whiny-dawson

Natural this is you everyday

1 Like

This is my reaction when i see that we can solve a problem with a simple solution :heart::slight_smile::heart: