Price of Plex - Market intervention Required from CCP

plex will never reach 5bil for a month.

Never say never, one thing we know : that you never know.

good luck selling it.

It was a dream 15 years ago to be paid to play video games, now it is a reality. If you say to someone who hasn’t play eve for 3-4 years that the plex is now 2b, he will be hallucinated.

Ccp think the plex market is out of control, what they didn’t realized yet is they created a // market which is skills injectors, and they have a the power to make an intervention on it, which is making an inderect intervention on plex market controlled by players. Everything is preserved : plex price for ccp, in game market controlled by players. Exctractor price is still new for ccp and for us, only 2/3 years old for a great game of 15 years old. We love ccp for being creativ and we love our community for being punk and creativ.

And my favorit sentence from me myself and I : Eve online is like an old mistress, If you loved her once you will love her forever.

plex at current price is a sellers market.

most people who play more casually, myself included, do not want to spend that much to plex our accounts, and we certainly dont want to join goons and get ourselves 3 or 4 rorquals to mine several hours a week just to play.

Sure. The form which makes you spell only one word incorrectly … all the time.

2 Likes

Is it the only think you notice in this discussion ? Really ? Bored enough to have only one thing to do, find a post under the official forum to show how bored you are ? Or where you hurted by something like showing your alliance titan kill ? The alliance itself is not important, what is important is what happen in this game and what will be the futur, dude you don’t have the lvl of anything.

FFS!!

1 Like

Nonsens ? What you don’t understand mister i am not able to write politly enough to dont have any squared and hidden words. I advice you to become an english teacher if it is not allready the case. You add nothing to the topic.

If it is nonsens because you desagree, then I invite you to argue about what you don’t agree.

Thanks for the compliment. English is not my native tongue.

I hardly ever bother to “argue” in these forums because it is wasted time on people who can and will never change their opinion or point of view. Also, in this topic this is shown by its participants. Your job is to throw unfounded statements at each other; my job is to annoy the hell out of you all by reminding you of it.

3 Likes

srsly? i thought thats all you did? :wink:

1 Like

Well…

• He paid and got big ass ship.
  • CCP got some additional money
  • other players got chance to kill this big ass ship, inflated their KB stats and looted some cool modules

Everyone is happy? Looks like Win-Win. I don’t see why this should be bad.

after the sub ends come back when ccp makes another sale, just w8 and go play other games

1 Like

It doesn’t take being “elite” to play for free. It just takes some knowledge of the game and a bit of a time investment.

It’s not good to have it too easy to play for free though. 1.5b isk for a sub was kind of low given the fact that 3 toons on an account with fairly low effort PI setups can get to 1-1.3b isk in monthly profit (and PI prices haven’t moved nearly as much as plex has). Making up a couple hundred million isk is pretty easy. Making up 700m to 1b takes a lot longer. Many will move from playing for free to paying for a sub.

That’s not a bad thing.

Might I suggest you place a buy order at jita or perimeter at what you deem the correct price. When that doesn’t fill, make a sell order at the same price with a small markup.

Repeat that until you get the point.

You don’t need rorquals or even nullsec to make enough for multiple plex a month and have spare isk for ships to lose.
This just shows how narrow-minded alot of players are nowdays.Do you even log in without someone holding your hand and guiding you around?

1 Like

I like to fly more than a shitfit 1 mil atron, also your english comprehension seems lacklustre at best; even for a complete moron.

i shall reiterate for thee, thy foul oaf.

MOST PEOPLE who play casually do not want to GRIND every time they log in for an hour or two; this may be the only time they log in (kind of obvious really but theres no real level to stupidity, especially yours apparently)
If plex prices continue to rise rapidly, we do NOT want to join goons and get 3 or 4 rorqual alts just to be able to play (im unemployed you see, of course there are always people in various positions in real life but a you clearly dont have one i shouldnt expect you to understand)

And now i have fully explained that to you so that you may understand without actually having to use any brainpower (clearly you must be struggling) I will ask you to keep your nub comments a little more civil in future.

And just in case some of these words are a little too long for you may i recommend

There are two kinds of people in the world, those that can extrapolate from incomplete sentences…

Clearly the fact that you don’t need to commit alot to this game to make good amounts of isk does not compute for you.You don’t need rorquals in fact they are quite bad to recoup currently.
And plex is not an item everyone is entitled to .It’s price is dictated by several things some which CCP doesn’t want to intervene in anymore.If they drive the price of isk down sure farmers have cheap sub but CCP didn’t make any money off those extra plex they flood onto the market for price correction no one paid real cash for those plex

Just a personal comment. I’ve taken a bit of a break and have not logged into EVE for almost 2-3 ish weeks now as I prepare for my semester’s finals coming up. Across this time, I’ve made enough ISK to PLEX my account through market trading alone. This is all on a single character with no Rorquals.

The interesting thing I see are people who (1) know of a way to increase their, even casual, earnings in-game, but (2) refuse to do so for some “reason”.

I believe it is silly to ask or even demand that a game cater to your specific style of play, to the point of asking the developers to interfere in the emergent gameplay of EVE Online, just so that an individual can keep doing their bare minimum. At best, it’ll cause stagnation in the game, at worst, people who are already optimizing their efforts in game will abuse this new change.

Think about it, if you’re able to PLEX each month with your bare minimum casual play and CCP adapts the game to fit your specific playstyle. How much greater of an advantage would the multiboxing Rorqual alt-army players gain?

2 Likes

The best kind of correct.