Price of Plex - Market intervention Required from CCP

And i believe rorquals should not be able to mine so much.

Im not sure what your point is exactly, one well skilled character that is actively playing should be able to make enough isk to plex, which is the case at this moment in time; however, this is the present, tomorrow is the future; u dig?

My point is that there are more than one way to acquire the ISK in-game necessary to continue to PLEX your account. People who claim that PLEX is getting out of control and ringing their death bells are over-exaggerating the issue and/or are refusing to develop themselves (and their gameplay) in order to adapt to the changing times.

One well skilled character that is actively playing is more than able to make ISK to PLEX. A single character can run Chaotic Abyssal sites in a Gila or a Sacrilege in near perfect safety (i.e. Perimeter), and fund their own account within a couple of days, earning (from my own experience) around 200m per hour (may have changed, not up to date on current prices of loot).

EVE offers players a variety of options to play the game. The burden should be on you to find better ways to optimize your gameplay. It should not fall to CCP to adjust the game to your bare minimum standards.

2 Likes

some are earning 20 billion a month afk mining in delve?
A F K

what?

you are at least risking your gila every time you go in, and how much is it worth?

These other folks are not risking anything in many places, being in cyno jammed systems or having multiple caps ready to come to their aid (for you dread read that through properly)

If you can dual box two characters in abyssal space great for you; but afl or botting should not be such a rewardable pastime

As Scoots and I been mentioning the burden is on you to improve so you stay above the rising plex price not on CCP for them higher isk to plex ratio means plex is more appealing to players who buy plex with real cash

you seem to be fixated on me, just goes to show who the narrow minded one is.

it would be if you nullbears actually pvpā€™d but most people who do that now are leaving the game because a lot of players are so risk averse right now. I know several in tuskers who are not playing right now aswell as other groups.

You forget rorqual doesnā€™t mean entirely safe many drones get destroyed or stolen in delve which makes huge dents in your ideal of perfectly safe mining

yes, now, but before recent changes of what, a week ago if that?

And then we take into account some places can earn what, 600mil in an hour?

So?Adapt or die.
I gota say kicking crying casuals back to alpha clone has to be the best form of pvp weā€™re getting these days-hard impact and lots of tears

1 Like

My Gila is worth around 4b, last time I priced it. And yes, I am risking my Gila each time I enter into an Abyssal site. This is risk that I am willing to take, however, because like most other things in the game, I have to be willing to take the risk of losing my assets in exchange for the opportunity to gain even more. I had spent a month running sites in my Gila before taking my break, and have improved the fit and my skills that I can do this with near complete safety.

As for ā€œthe other folksā€, (Iā€™m assuming you meant Goonswarm folks in Delve), have you not considered the time and effort it took for them to make their space secure? Goons were not merely handed Delve. They put time, effort, and assets on the line in order to have what theyā€™ve created today. Theyā€™ve conquered that region of space, and populated it to the point where they can farm its resources in relative safety. But that safety is not even guaranteed, as you can tell by their many Rorqual losses.

Ultimately, Iā€™m failing to see how Goons living in Delve is actively prohibiting you from improving your own playstyle. I donā€™t know why what someone else does prevents you from making ISK, outside of an individually constantly targetting you and blowing up your ship.

But again, two points.

1. If the game were changed to cater to your specific level of gameplay, youā€™d still end up relatively worse compared to someone who is making, as you say, 20 Billion ISK while AFK. This includes changes in PLEX prices that were adjusted to suit your casual play.

2. Why not join Goons? It strikes me as odd that you know that there is a region in the game that can provide safety and ample resources, but you still refuse to go there and take advantage of it. If not Goons, arenā€™t there many other Nullsec alliances out that who can all provide similar levels of resources?

You know of a possible solution, but are refusing to take advantage of it, and this strikes me as odd.

2 Likes

Exactly, you can adapt to any changes so theres no reason not to completely nerf rorq mining and make changes to plex.

Are you that retarded really that you would say such a thing and yet be fully unable to adapt yourself as is evident from the rubbish you keep writing?

Itā€™s a lot easier for one player (i.e. you, in this case) to adjust their style of play to make more ISK in-game, than it is for CCP to broadly make changes to a ship hull that will impact every player in the game.

Why change plex? To suit your lazy play style?

1 Like

you think a 30k strong alliance really had and issues doing that?

Again your fixating on me, imagining somehow i have issue of only your own imaginings; i mean i could continue to talk to you but with you being so utterly blinkered i hardly think theres much point - you can only se me, talking about something and making pretty narrow assumptions about wellā€¦ me;

The other players on this thread and others seem to havce escaped your view entirely so tell me, how does one communicate on a level that you would actually listen and take note when its not your own veiw?

With such a poor argument for debate why bother replying?

Go back to your lego set.

We are not talking about one player, are you actually reading what i am writing? It really doesnt appear to be so.

Aah so nerf goons because youā€™re too prideful to join them?
But nevertheless they should be nerfed cuz they make too much money and goons are bad and so on

1 Like

its all me me me with the pair of you isnt it, which is why i can never actually agree to anything that your saying; your not arguing for the playerbase but only for yourselves.

This is not up for debate, this is sadly 100% true so i mean its literally pointless even attempting to take on board your views.

no, nerf rorq mining capability, its supposed to be mining support.

They have over 30k members, you might be a lamb dear, but i am not.