Price of Plex - Market intervention Required from CCP

I visit M-OEE8 at least once a month and it is always handy to carry toll money

1 Like

If the same people kill you 500 times AND the loot fairy always says yes, then one of them earns a month of omega time. :upside_down_face:

I hate to break it to you but the price of Plex fits easily into the most simple of economic rules.

CCP is a business and He who has the gold makes the rules.

In this case Gold is real world money and so people without the gold will work until the opportunity cost is too great and that is the max price for plex in isk for that period of time.

If CCP interfere, they will be costing there contry RL cash as the higher the amount of ISK per Plex, the more desirable they are.

Can you provide an example item?

I can’t so I’ll happily walk away from the discussion. It’s not something I really want to spend the time researching to prove one way or the other. Maybe it’s something I have a personal bias against because I hate the way the lines are blurred between gaming and real life. Yes I have bought Plex because it’s a more efficient use of my time but I also hate that it has to be a consideration.

Ok. I just havent seen such an item, and was wondering if it was a particular type or range of items that were affected.

With plex prices as they are people are just not going to be activating alt accounts. It’s becoming too expensive. I have the isk but refuse to pay that price for multiple accounts.

I agree that PLEX prices are appealing due to the “Summer Hole”. Less pilots play.

Yes I agree completely.
They need to be at least 6 million per unit of plex. That is real world money that is being exchanged for in game currency.

Plex price is finally falling but for how long!

This is what we wanted, but we need more people. Lower lower…people will start to plex more accounts!

Higher! We need to block that PLEXing hard somehow.

Lower plex, more people…

1 Like

I choose evil today.

I just wanna dump some.

But I applaud your reasoning.

1 Like

Yes but less people spending real money.

CCP need more people buying plex to naturally lower the in game amount, like is happening with the current discounts to plex.

Not correct. More people…more content…more people plexing…more cash for ccp. Happy people.

1 Like

No the lower the price of plex the lower the percentage of people who buy plex.

Look at financial statements from ccp over the last 15 years. When there were more people, more plex was sold and map the times were plex was at its lowest and then you will see…more people…more plex sales for ccp.

Do I really have to explain percentages?

Yes please

“Purchased popcorn and diet pepsi ready for class”

1 Like