Private Sale

Private sale of Z Phoenix - All transfer rules have been met.
https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Z_PhoeniX

purchasing this character o7

mind posting the eveskillboard password so we can see what kind of character was purchased?

I will if it is required but otherwise I’d prefer not to, can you show me where it would say its required?

linked directly from Welcome to the Character Bazaar :
"
Proof of skillpoint count for the character you are selling must be provided for the auction to be valid. This can be offered in the form of an API verified EVESkillBoard profile. The use of out of date eveboard profiles for character sales is prohibited.
"
its not saying anything about a password being required to be shown for the eveskillboard access, however by my beliefs it would be a + to the reputability of the seller and buyer if we knew how many skillpoints were in this character as well, considering both of you joined the forums today in the last 30 minutes. not trying to force ya but im just trying to help as the first few posts were lacking IMO, however if the buyer gets his char and you get your isk all is good

password 1234.

The character being sold must be in an NPC corporation at the time of posting, and for the entire duration of the sale/auction thread being active.

It is. It just doesnt update that quickly. Sales already done, go away :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.