I`m for sale
Positive concord standings
No kill rights
Location Jita 4-4
I pay transfer fee
I`m for sale
skillboard, and character do not match… please fix. If the actual character for sale is not you as you claim, but is in fact the one portrayed by the character sheet, then you need to post in this thread with that character, that they are for sale.
ok i correct
still not correct… @Oinasiken_Ruutu_Aakiwa is not the character portrayed in the eveskillboard sheet.
if it is in fact @Wormhole_C140 who is for sale, they need to post here, they are for sale.
have an offer 40B now pay
This has been closed as it is in violation of the Character Bazaar rule in which the character for sale must be the same character who is advertising the sale.
Also note that bumping within 24 hours is not permitted…
B. Before making your thread
- Proof of skillpoint count for the character you are selling must be provided for the auction to be valid. This can be offered in the form of an API verified EVESkillBoard profile. The use of out of date eveboard profiles for character sales is prohibited.
- The character being sold must be in an NPC corporation at the time of posting, and for the entire duration of the sale/auction thread being active.
- The sell post must reflect the character correctly, posting that the character you’re selling has more skillpoints or ISK than it actually constitutes an attempt at character sales scamming.
- The sale of characters with SKINs is permitted, and prices of characters can be adjusted as seen fit by the seller to reflect the value of their skin collection on the character being sold.
- Any attempts at misleading a buyer regarding SKINs that a character possesses, or any false representation of skin ownership during a character sale will be treated as an attempt at characters sales scamming, and will be subject to the full penalties of an attempted character scam, including potential suspension of accounts.
- You may not extract skillpoints from a character after it has been advertised for sale. Character sales threads must accurately represent the character’s state. Extracting skill after a character has been advertised for sale will be considered character sales scamming, and reprimands will be issued as such.
- Items cannot be listed among the character’s valuable assets, only skills, implants, SKINs, and reputation. You are buying/selling the character ONLY and nothing else. Ships and items can be readily bought or sold on the market for ISK.