PROBING - Unwarpable 100% Hits

Hi,

Im currently facing allot of problems with probing.
At 1st i tought it was a random glitch. But i have it consistantly ( on an daily basis ).
100% hits which are just not warpable and unable to make a Bookmark.

This behavior is very frustrating.

Is this a known new feature i just missed the devblog from ? or do others experience this aswell?

Its very frustrating not being able to warp to your 100% hit.

1 Like

I had this issue few weeks ago with combat probing.
Bug reports it

1 Like

1st of all i would like to thank you for your reply, its very much appreciated.
And to anwser your reply i say:

Nah feck that, last time it took weeks to months before they even react. .

Its nice to know it aint just me, so ill just stay enoyed and cope with it, way less frustrating then to deal with ccp tech support.

I could be that you only have it scanned to 99.99% although it does show it as 100%.

No its 100% and the story is even worse.
For 2 times now , i have been able to warp at / to a 100% spot and then all of a sudden you cant anymore. Even tough at first you could. â– â– â– â–  is seriously buggy.

Sounds like the signature hasn’t despawned correctly. Make a bug report about it with the system and signature listed.

ccp can’t fix things if they don’t know about it… sometimes they may not respond about a bug report, especially if you didn’t lose anything… but make a report about the issue with it.

Bug reports don’t usually get responded to unless the devs need extra information

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.