PVP addicts looking for new home

Hello Olivier Enaka,

I hope this message finds you and your team well. Your post piqued my interest not just for what you’re seeking, but for the evident passion and dedication to the universe of EVE that radiates from your words.

While Cryptopia may not tick all the boxes you’ve mentioned, let me offer a perspective. We reside in the enigmatic world of wormholes, an environment that’s ever-changing and brimming with opportunities. Our C2 home, with its low-security static, acts as a gateway for unexpected skirmishes and acts of piracy. This dynamic often provides the PvP thrills without some of the drawbacks like tidi fleets or politics.

What Cryptopia offers is a unique blend of J-space adventures, where every pilot, new and veteran, contributes to our shared narrative. Our storied past is testament to our resilience and vision, and we’re always on the lookout for skilled pilots to join our ranks.

We understand the allure of pure PvP and while we’re building ourselves up in this space, the focus is not solely on the thrill of battle. But imagine this: the opportunity to shape a growing wormhole entity, where your expertise and that of your group could become the foundational pillars. You mentioned being unsure about reviving your current group; perhaps in Cryptopia, you might find the inspiration to co-create something that resonates with your vision.

Hop into our Discord [CYPTA] Cryptopia for a no-obligation chat. Let’s explore possibilities. Maybe you’ll find a unique charm in our approach to the game that aligns with your desire for fun and activity.

Whatever you decide, I genuinely wish you the best in finding a place where your group’s passion shines brightest!

Fly safe and, hopefully, we can forge a future in the stars together!

Warm regards,
Serathi Geos
CEO, Cryptopia