PVP Dominix, what builds do you bring?

As someone getting back into Eve after a few years, i was wondering what PVP dominix builds are meta right now?

[Dominix, Gloria Khan’s Dominix]
Damage Control II
Reinforced Bulkheads II
Reinforced Bulkheads II
Reinforced Bulkheads II
Reinforced Bulkheads II
Reinforced Bulkheads II
Reinforced Bulkheads II

50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Heavy Stasis Grappler II
Large Micro Jump Drive
Warp Disruptor II
Sensor Booster II,Scan Resolution Script

Drone Link Augmentor II
Drone Link Augmentor II
Heavy Energy Neutralizer II
Heavy Energy Neutralizer II
Heavy Energy Nosferatu II
Medium Energy Neutralizer II

Large Transverse Bulkhead I

Valkyrie II x5
Ogre II x5
Hammerhead II x2
Hammerhead II x3
Warrior II x3
Warrior II x2

226k ehp, pretty impressive. Not my fit, so I’m assuming the 50mn mwd is to align faster, 10 seconds instead of 13.5. I would maybe opt for a cap booster. If you’re looking for a solo ship I’d go with the Hyperion or Megathron instead.

You can rifle through the “top” Dominix pilot’s fits here Dominix | Ship | zKillboard you might be able to find something you like.

1 Like

FTFY.

I don’t think there’s any one-size-fits-all PvP Dominix fit. The biggest advantage of flying a PvP Dominix is that you can easily look like a PvE Dominix, so you can bait gangs of smaller ships into taking a bad fight. You just have to put the right tank on your Dominix so that the situation doesn’t go to ■■■■ once you get the fight you were looking for (buffer tank if incoming DPS is high, or active tank if incoming DPS is manageable), and ideally you have a few friends to back you up once the enemy is committed to the fight. That’s the only way you’re really going to get decent fights in a Dominix, because you can’t catch people that don’t want to fight you. And people only want to fight a Dominix if they think it’s PvE fit, or if they have 30 dudes ready to blob you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.