Qí and the Elder Visionaries

You really like misapplying old stories, don’t you?

… If you have wisdom of your own, share it. But I doubt if I could sift through that I’d find very much aside from a certain core you draw far too much license from, mere human that you are. That we all are.

2 Likes
"The fox who longed for grapes, beholds with pain
The tempting clusters were too high to gain;
Grieved in his heart he forced a careless smile,
And cried, ‘They’re sharp and hardly worth my while."
1 Like

Yes, we know the story. It’s about people who make bad remarks about stuff they really want but can’t obtain.

How exactly does it apply to this?

'Cause if you’re really saying, “You’re just jealous of my awesome cosmic perspective,” you …

… that is what you’re saying, isn’t it.

Gods and spirits.

1 Like

What i´m saying is that either you have the will to manifest a change in reality, or you don´t.

One that contemplates how “hard” it is to do something, and use this as an excuse to remain inert, or one that picks “lesser of two evils” as a reasoning to remain inert, are operating on a cognitive dissonance level. They may say they want something, but are either weak and dont do what it takes, or want but can´t, or they just think they want it but actually don´t.

If Ms Saishi wants to revolt, and do what it takes to make it happen, i applaud.

There is not much point in caring about consequences if Suu will hold tighter or give more room, if it will succeed or not.

She will be manifesting her will into existence.

That´s all one is able to do with their existence.

And people come here to talk about consequence?

If you feel like trying, try hard; If you feel like resting, rest; If you feel like running away, run away; If you feel like resisting, resist;

But know what you want, and do not recoil before any pretext, because the universe will organize to dissuade you.

1 Like

You picked a really weird fable if that’s what you were trying to say, Ms. Tsukiyo.

2 Likes

A revolt against The elder visionaries not against the CEP and SuVee. Theoretically of course. @Aria_Jenneth and @Jev_North Achura history is rather more war like the most people are willing to admit for example the average Army on achura outnumber the equivalent Raata on Caldari prime

1 Like

Not true. Not even close to true. You’re establishing a singularity and exclusiveness to desires that doesn’t exist. For example:

I want to make money in Delve today by going and hunting Blood Raiders for bounties.

I want to be out on deployment someplace far away from Delve today, pursuing objectives and testing out new builds.

Wanting two things that conflict doesn’t mean I don’t really want one of them, it just means that whichever one I didn’t choose, I wanted the other one more.

1 Like

No-- I’m happy to admit our history’s a little fraught, Ms. Shaishi.

I just don’t really look at pulling out people’s eyelashes for bristles to make brushes so they can sign surrender documents as a good thing we should get back into the habit of doing.

2 Likes

I agree with that what I was more talking about was the sheer size compared to the Caldari other similar stage in development

Ms. Jenneth, this Shaishi person has shown herself already as hostile one, attacking officers of Caldari State openly in forum and spreading slanders. It is obvious her intent is to seed discord against Caldari people, whom she pretends to be, by making such outlandish claims.

Achura are as Caldari as Deteis and Civire.
We all stand united as one people, as one nation, even if we have eight megacorporations, even we have three different ideologies, we are still the same. And we shall stand together as brother and sisters in arms, forming unpenetrable walls for occupants like Gallentes and saboteurs like @kul_Shaishi couldn’t damage our regular citizens and civilians - baseliners, whom we sworn to protect!

So let us praise the Glory of our State and wish it stand for thousands of years. And let us fight together against our enemies, for they should have find no safe place on OUR land.

You hear this, @kul_Shaishi? Caldari land is NOT for you and you will never be welcome in here! Begone, until our wraith will penetrate and tear apart your treacherous ships. For we fight for our people, for Caldari people, for Deteis, for Civire, and for Achura, protecting them from people like you. We fight

FOR THE STATE!

Ms. Kim, the Caldari Achura living under SuVee might be as Caldari as Deteis and Civire. The cultural Achura living under the Elder Visionaries aren’t, though; we’re basically close philosophical kin, but we’re very much a client people.

1 Like

My province is loyal to the state I which why I am loyal to the state and SuVee ,CEP. In pou I only got up to the rank of corporal but I was in 26th “Sharp swords” special operations brigade. Also this is a Theoretical conversation about it . And anyway this explains the reason The grand counselor and the secretariat has not done it . also would give me something else I don’t know elder visionaries have a military I mostly worried that possibility that the rate could be filled with would be warlords Especially at a higher up levels

And in Qí case provincial government The major cities in the province and The provincial capital Zhongdu . We are effectively Autonomous . The basic agreement is they legally own the city we run it

And where is exactly your rank?

My rank is visible to everyone, and it was bestowed on me by Caldari State.
My merit on service to Caldari State is also a publically available information.

But what about you? We have only YOUR words. And know what? After all lies you spewed about me earlier, even calling ME a Dragonaur, your words have no value.

You can call yourself a Corporal. You can call yourself a General… from 26th, 27, 666th, or whatever “Swords” you can think about - the result will be the same. It will be only your word that nobody will believe in.

Just because you were openly lying about me earlier. You yourself have devalued your word.

On the other hand, I never descended myself into lies and slanders like you did, and mine word still weights a lot. And over that - as I mentioned above, besides me not only my honorable words, but also documented facts.

Have a nice day, so-called “corporal”, who can be just a self-proclaimed person. And enjoy your higher up level at a… higher up level. Of higher up level. :aussieparrot:

Baseliner titles mean nothing to a capsular you should have Learned that long ago you should really get out of the state protectorate for once. and explored the rest of the cluster And maybe go into wormholes

2 Likes

Your rank is a meaningless honorific given to you by the State for your mercenary work. It confers no authority, and no standing within the Caldari Navy chain of command at any level.

6 Likes

Well, it’s nice to see that @Arrendis and @kul_Shaishi share a mindset, which is quite expectable from people of their behavior. So I’ll reply to both liars at once.

Of course, we can see their typical approach at speaking about other people with utter ignorance. Looks like they couldn’t even imagine that I have a rank issued by Caldari Navy before I even was a capsuleer, nor that my current rank is quite real one, and issued by the real authority, and not some sort of self-proclaimed title that so many capsuleers love to hang on their necks.

We can notice that even in Shaishi’s words, who references to “Baseliner titles”, rather than ranks.

Moreover, I have to say loud and clear

NEGATIVE (to @kul_Shaishi) to getting out of State Protectorate.
NEGATIVE on “exploring cluster” instead of protecting Corporate lands and property.
and
NEGATIVE on “going into wormholes” instead of saving lives of Caldari People.

Spread your gallente propaganda elsewhere. It is duty of ALL Caldari Citizens to protect their homes from jaijii occupants. We won’t listen to your lies. And we WILL stay here and we WILL fight for what is ours.

GLORY TO THE STATE!

1 Like

You’re just shouting at this point . also @Aria_Jenneth @Samira_Kernher agrees with @Arrendis

Glory to the state of decay that is the Militias…

You, nor I are fighting the good fight by any means. If your seriously looking to fight for your State you should be on the Dodixie undock gunning down freighters. At least then you would be hurting your enemy in some tangible way, their wallets via sales tax isk from products liquidated. Your rank? My rank? Kul’s? Ect ect? Worthless. You do nothing for your state by any means by simply enlisting in the Militia of your homeland. At least be honest about your intentions. An easy kill is an easy kill. An idiot is born daily and they seem to all equate a participation medal given en mass with a station in society they have not actually achieved. Farming them with the greatest of ease doesn’t have the same ring as “serving the state in battle against its enemies.”

Glory to the State indeed…

1 Like

Agreed.