Quickbar erased

Today when I login in one of my accounts I’ve noticed that the quickbar on my market window had all orders and folders deleted (I’m lucid enough to know that it wasn’t me). Was it only with me or anyone had that nice view?

The live orders are easy to put there again but those three characters followed lots of articles in the market and I had also all my BPO there too

Hey i know how annoying it is to lose the quickbar ( have more then many items and folders there )
same goes for settings overview chats and so on.

What i do now, and what i would suggest you do when you have it all remade is to make a backup of that setup.
To do that you have to do this

Press and hold the Windows key on your keyboard while pressing R (this will open a run window).
Copy and paste the following line into the run window: %LOCALAPPDATA%\CCP\EVE
You should see a few folders there. One will be named after where your sharedCache folder is located on your hard drive such as (c_programdata_eve_sharedcache_tq_tranquility)
Copy the folder to another location on your hard drive.
If you lose your settings again copy the folder back and your settings should be restored to what they were when the folder was copied. If you make any changes to your settings, you should create a new backup.

and when you have issues again next time, just copy that backup back into the folder and all is normal again.

1 Like

Many thanks :slight_smile: i will do it… I had around 300 on the quickbar lol those three characters are my main traders and industrialists

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.